Chapter 18

Shiromi turned pale at the sight of a very... Very triggered aoi. She smiled nervously at her. "you little... SHIT!" aoi said in a venomous voice.

Aoi ran at shiromi and then she thought it would be a good idea to run from aoi, she moved her legs as quick as she can around to get around the table. "oh so we're playing this game shiromi?!" aoi said slamming her hands against the table before shooting towards shiromi who laughed but then wheezed after.

Kuroko watched as the two played around the table like little kids. And just grabbed her coffee and sat next to akane, drinking up the liquid. Before shiromi abruptly knocked kuroko's chair whilst running away from aoi. Only to have it spash on her face a bit.

"oh who are these? A brother? Your mom and dad is it?" shiromi said in a playful yet normal way, "give it back! Shit head it doesn't belong to you!" aoi continued her chase with shiromi, "nah. I'll pass" the white haired girl said, finally deciding to run out the door to leave kuroko and Akane in silence.

Aoi chased after her of course, "well.. At least the door wasn't abused this time" akane said calmly, glad the two disruptive girls left. Kuroko smiled and stroked akanes long silky hair. "yeah" kuroko said before leaning over burying her face into akanes neck. And tiredly closing her eyes..

But back with shiromi shorty and aoi angry.
The chase continued through out the entire school, aoi had almost caught up a few times but shiromi being the sneaky little thing she is, pulled a trick from her sleeve to stop that. Until she ran into the empty art room. "oh fuck!" shiromi hissed, realising that aoi had now cornered her into the art room.

Shiromi looked away from the windows and faced shiromi, only to see aoi grinning and cracking her knuckles. "hehe.. I dont think kuroko would approve of you abusing me" shiromi said tilting her head. Aoi's gaze intensifyed and she stayed silent.

Aoi walked closer to shiromi, making shiromi's head rate go of the charts as she got closer.

Shiromi walked back wards, to get away from aoi. But she hit the window, and aoi soon started to close in. The gap getting ever so smaller until aoi was right infront if shiromi.

"wow your short" aoi sniggered, getting a glare from shiromi "hey!-" shiromi said before feeling a warm hand against hers. Wrapping its self around her hand and tightening slightly. Shiromi looked down, "you have it bad for me don't you?" aoi abruptly said, getting shiromi's gaze back at her. Did she really find out about shiromi's crush on her?. Shiromi's eyes showed fear, confusion and shock.

"I" aoi then interrupted "you have it real bad to piss me off! Don't cha?" aoi then finished. Shiromi's still face then turned into a relived one, giving out a loud breath of relief. "Holy, you scared me for a sec!" shiromi said smiling with her eyes shut and leaning closer to aoi. She then raised her hand up that had the photo in it. "here" shiromi said opening her eyes.

And aoi grabbed it out her grasp in haste. "good" aoi said happily, shiromi walked past aoi. "nice family I guess, your dad seems a bit rough though" shiromi said relaxing back into her normal position.

Aoi's face angered slightly, "my step dad, actually. Never my real dad or any type of dad to me" shiromi stopped and opened her mouth before aoi quickly tickled underneath shiromi's arms. Making her not flinch once. "oh sweetie I'm not ticklish" shiromi said sweetly. Before turning the tables onto aoi.

Aoi made noises that shiromi thought aoi wouldn't never make or even be able to. She found it cute, so she continued to ticked aoi. "AAHAH! S-stop!!" but shiromi continued until aoi fell to the floor. Aoi was nearly breathless.

She was in a state where it was sorta painful but not at the same time. Aoi lost all her energy as shiromi continued to tickle her even though aoi is on the ground litteratly dying. She stopped tickling and leaned over aoi, who was flat against the floor, breathing slightly escalated.