Chapter 9

After school shiromi dragged aoi to her house, since her parents aren't coming back till tommorow. And besides, aoi is shiromi's 'pet' for the rest of the day.

'this is going to be interesting' shiromi thought. Aoi walked into shiromi's house, shiromi ran up to her and hugged her. Aoi didn't care at this point, they were alone. But when shiromi let go, she looked at aoi with plead in her eyes "you don't mind if you could give me another lap dance again?"

Aoi looked at her with disgrace, "fuck no!" shiromi burst out laughing. "aha. Alright then. I'm gonna go to the toilet, you can go wait in my room, it has my name on it" shiromi said before going to the toilet, aoi went to shiromi's room.

And she opened the door... There was the smell again.. The smell of shiromi. She inhaled and smelled the room, shiromi had this scent that drove aoi wanting more. But she held back, instead something caught her eye. A book that said diary, it seems shiromi forgot to put it away.

Aoi walked over to it and considered opening and reading it. But a part of her would feel guilty looking through her diary. Shiromi wasnt back yet so.. 'could it hurt to look?' aoi shrugged of the guilt and opened the book, she skipped most pages, skimming some of them.

Until she saw one that stood out. She had saw her name in it, and so she read on. When she started to read it, she thought it was normal. Until she realised it was more like a fantasy about her. Shiromi had a fantasy.. About aoi.

Aoi blushed as she read further, it was obviously a dream, so shiromi couldn't have known she was going to have a dream like that. Luckily her dream didn't go THAT far, if you get the drift. It was mostly kissing, hickeys, taking shirts off, pinning to a bed.

But before she could look more into the diary, she could here shiromi walking up the stairs. 'shit' was aoi's instant thought, she put the diary back where she found it and stood away from it, looking at the door.

She saw shiromi walk through the door, "hi" shiromi said before she noticed her diary, she went pale. "u-uh you didn't read through my diary... Right?" shiromi said paranoid that aoi had saw what shiromi had a dream about.

"of course I didn't read through your fucking weird ass diary" aoi said as she rolled her eye. Shiromi sighed of relief, aoi started talking about random things whilst shiromi just stared every now and then at aoi's arms.

Aoi was no doubtedly strong, and beautiful. That's what shiromi sees anyways, "oh and i forgot to hit you for saying that im good at lap dancing" shiromi snapped out of her thoughts when she heard that. 'oh shit'.

After aoi tryed to kill shiromi, they were back to normal. Shiromi was lying on her bed in pain (no they didn't fuck.. As much as you probably want them to kiss or fuck.. No... Not yet). Whilst aoi was sitting next to her. "you alright?" and shiromi turned her head around to look at aoi.

"my body aches" shiromi said in a pained voice but with a smile. Later on the pain still lingered but not as bad as before. Aoi was in a tank top that had a skull on it. It exposed her neck, collorbone and arms. Shiromi was almost drooling.

She quickly slapped herself and aoi looked at her as if she's mental. Shiromi sheepishly smiled, but she had a feeling that aoi Did look into her diary, if she did see her dream then everything would be awkward.

Aoi had taken her revenge, of course she felt bad for it, sort of. But she didn't care, she smirked at the state she left the shorter girl in. But she was more focused on smelling and breathing in the lovely aroma.

Shiromi's room faintly smelt of strawberry, whilst shiromi herself smelt like strawberry with a hint of coconut. But the peace didn't last long, shiromi wrapped her legs around aoi's waist. Aoi made a little shock sound when she was suddenly pulled closer to shiromi.

Aoi moved her face and body in the direction of Shiromi's face. Aoi had a close up of Shiromi's face now, and she thought she looked adorable. Shiromi released her legs from around aoi and put them on the bed, she put her hand on aoi's head and pushed her head down gently onto her chest.

Aoi was getting pissed, but shiromi gently put her hand through aoi's hair and messed with it, she stroked aoi's soft blue hair. She soon relaxed on Shiromi's chest, listening to her heartbeat like it was a tune. Their breathing synchronised with each other.

Aoi's hand rested on shiromi's stomach, and the scent got stronger. Shiromi was quite comfortable, so aoi just rested there. Her eye started to close and shiromi's eyes closed.

They felt each others warmth, it was nice to have someone to lean against and cuddle with. Even aoi would agree. But as soon as their eyes closed... In a matter of seconds.

They drifted into a peaceful sleep.

____________________________________

ADORABLE.