Chapter 6

Aoi is a tsundere edgelord
____________________________________

'but if I tell her... She might hate me... What should I do...'

"earth to idiot" aoi said breaking shiromi out of her growing anxiety. "I swear.. Im fine" shiromi said fake smiling as she closed her eyes, hoping that aoi would let her be.

'oh.. Hell no, I am not falling for that!' aoi thought.

Aoi looked her dead in the eye "you can tell me anything you know. I wont tell anyone, since I don't really talk to anyone else" she said, but then she added "and ill beat the info out of you. Sooooo. Your choice"

Shiromi knew that she wouldn't be able to get out of this... 'here it goes...'.

"aoi...i dont like boys.." shiromi said quietly, as she held back tears... Thinking that any moment will aoi be disgusted and call her a sin and never speak to her again...

'this is it... Shes going to hate me'

Aoi just stared at shiromi, she didn't think that she would be gay, and she has nothing against it. She was more shocked than anything, but she felt a bit happy knowing that she's not the only one who has an attraction to girls and not boys.

Shiromi started shaking as all the negative comments of people in her past told her how she is a disgrace... How she is nothing.. And that she will go to hell for all eternity.. The tears were almost about to come out. Her anxiety was flooding into her mind...

Shiromi thought that aoi would tell the rest of the council and she would be kicked from it.. And everytime she would pass aoi the only thing she would show is hatred.
The tears started to come out.. Little by little.

Aoi saw this and instantly felt the need to comfort her, so she did the thing she thought she would never do. "i-I k-know you h-hate me now.." shiromi said and the tears dripped of her face and onto her hands. Aoi went closer and shiromi thought she was going to get hit, she tensed up.

'I deserve this...'

But....her eyes widened as she felt aoi hug her, her muscles relaxed and she felt a bit peaceful. "why would i hate you?" aoi said softly, trying to calm down the girl's erratic breathing. "i-I was a-always t-told that I'm a d-disgrace.. T-that I'm a s-sin...t-that i-ill go to h-hell" the smaller girl said as she stuttered with each word.

"well whoever told you that... Fuck them!.. Your not a sin! Not a disgrace either! The only thing you are, is a really stupid person" aoi said and she continued to hug shiromi, aoi pulled shiromi down onto the bed until they were both laying Down long ways.

Shiromi was sniffling a bit as she could feel aoi's warm breath on her neck. Aoi pressed her body against shiromi's back and kept her arms wrapped around her waist. Shiromi giggled at aoi's previous comment "Im sorry for assuming you liked guys, I mean I didn't know another student Council member was gay" aoi said calm and quietly.

Shiromi stopped for a second and processed what aoi said...'another?'.. Shiromi calmed down and said.. "my turn, who is the other gay, bisexual or pansexual person in the council?" shiromi had no idea that another student Council was gay.

She was suspecting it was the vice president, shiromi had always thought that akane and kuroko had something between them. But that thought won't stand long. Aoi thought that shiromi would have quessed it right off of the top of her head by now. But instead she waited patiently.

Aoi took a deep breathe and let go of shiromi, shiromi felt a bit strange when aoi was hugging her, and she had felt sad when aoi's arms released her. Aoi just said casually like it was no big deal "it's me"

Shiromi's eyes went wide. 'aoi ryugoku is gay?!' she thought before looking at aoi with a suprised face. "you? Are you bisexual or-" shiromi asked with shock all over her face.

Aoi pretended to get sick "ewww boysss" she said. And then she just looks back at shiromi smiling "I like girls only." she got off the bed leaving a shocked shiromi to think for herself. "I had thought that it was kuroko or akane" shiromi said as she got up.

Aoi looked back "meh.. I think they would be bisexual or pan. Not lesbians" she said casually. Aoi went to her window and looked outside whilst she continued with the game "when and how did you find out your sexuality?" and shiromi just blinked before saying "I never had wanted to date a boy, I thought they were OK in all but. Being with one didn't sit right with me. I had always thought that girls were very attractive and I wouldnt mind dating or kissing one." then she continued "I had found out a couple of years ago. Around 2-3"

"how about you, aoi?" shiromi said in a soft tone, aoi thought that her voice was soothing and it calmed her. She liked shiromi's voice, very, very much. But she just doesn't say. "about 4 years I've known now, boys were never my thing" aoi said as she leaned next to the window.

Shiromi was glad that aoi had had nothing against her since she also likes girls aswell. The one eyed girls eye shinned in the last bit of sunlight. It was getting dark.... Aoi knew that shiromi would have to go back soon, and a part of her didn't want that to happen.

"you.. You dont have to go back there yet.. You know.. You can stay here.."