Chapter 14

Aoi and shiromi arrived at the meeting, still with red faces, and clearly embarrassed. They had not expected to get interrupted, nor did they expect to do it in the first place. Shiromi was whistling and was at least trying to forget about the incident that happened before, whilst aoi just scratched the back of her head.

"you two came quite late to the meeting, what were you doing?" kuroko asked curiously, she wanted to know what the two other school girls were up to. But obviously they wouldn't tell her what happened. "we.. We were talking and got distracted.. Sorry" shiromi said, not saying anything about the almost kiss they ruined.

"alright then, do not be late again, please" kuroko said as akane cuddled up to her. They were helping each other with some work that had to be done. Akane had slipped her hand into kuroko's, and entwined their fingers. 'could I do that with aoi...' shiromi thought to herself.

She clearly liked the girl, but what aoi did wasn't like her, even though she was looking forward to it. Shiromi smelt her scarf and turned to aoi, "c-can i come over to yours today?" she asked nervously, I mean, the two almost did kiss, so they are clearly embarrassed. "yeah..." aoi said calmly.

Aoi was suprised that shiromi hadn't backed away or tryed to stop her attempt of kissing her. So it was safe to assume that they both like each other, but are too shy to confess. Kuroko and akane just cuddled and kissed a bit, before talking about certain things.

"aoi, how did you lose your eye.." akane said hesitantly. This caught aoi of guard, sort off making her defensive. "you don't need to know" aoi said coldly. She hated thoes questions, why wouldn't anyone just treat her like a normal person and not bother to ask questions about her eye, it was nothing important to them so they have no need to know. Of course the only person who didn't ask was shiromi, as surprising as it is, she seems to know when to not talk about certain personal things.

Aoi looked away from akane, she had slight regret on her face, aoi looked at the snowy haired girl beside her. Just looking at her made her calm.

-time skip brought to you by sleep-

Shiromi and aoi were in aoi's bed room. And things were a bit awkward, they had no idea what to do. They had some small talk every now and then, aswell as admiring each other. "hey.. Im sorry about what happened today in the toilets" aoi said, this was the first time they even touched the subject.

"there's no need.." shiromi said quietly as she looked into aoi's eye. "in fact I was looking forward to it" shiromi had said, putting her hand on her heart. Aoi was quite shocked, she thought that the other girl didn't know what to do and just accepted it. "o-oh.." aoi responded, before shiromi continued.

"I like you, aoi. In more than a friend way. I didnt realise it before, but I finally have." shiromi confessed, she walked over to aoi, smiling. "I like you too, shiromi" aoi said, as she gently pulled the girl closer and put her one hand on her chin, lifting It up.

She moved her face closer and their eyes closed.

With no more interruptions, they could do what they needed to.

Yet again shiromi grabbed onto aoi's black shirt gently.

And their lips got closer until they met. Shiromi's lips were soft, whilst aoi's lips were gentle. They kissed passionately for a little longer, until they needed air. They were both blushing, "girlfriends?" aoi asked. And shiromi kissed her again. "does that answer your question?" shiromi said. "it does" aoi said giggling.

She pulled shiromi into a hug and cuddled her, for so long she wanted to do that. To kiss her and hold her tight. "you don't know how much I wanted to do that" aoi said. And shiromi rested into her girlfriends embrace. "should we tell the others?" shiromi asked as she placed a hand on aoi's cheek.

"let the morons peice it together, surely they can" aoi said calmly, even though she thinks of them as idiots. They rested on the bed, and this time shiromi was leaning on aoi's chest. She was quite tired so aoi let her rest there. They heard a ding come from shiromi's phone and she looked at it.

Akane: how do you leave hickeys on someone?

Shiromi: uh..

Aoi was looking at the text messages from behind shiromi's shoulder, since she got up to look at her phone. Aoi had her arms wrapped around her waist and had her chin on shiromi's shoulder.

Shiromi: you suck on kurokos skin with your mouth in an O shape. And suck hard.

Akane: thanks! See you tomorrow!

Shiromi: well don't do it on the neck. See ya!

After shiromi sent the last message aoi smirked. "you know.. I could leave hickeys on your neck.. And no one would know. All thanks to that scarf" aoi said jokingly. "don't hickeys hurt?" shiromi replyed. "I don't know, want to find out" aoi said before laughing.

Shiromi pouted "shut it, cutie"

"don't worry shiromi, I won't mark you... I think" aoi said, but the last bit more quiter

"what was that?" shiromi said

"nothing" aoi said

____________________________________

Im so tired, 😂. But at least they got together! But anyways I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter