Chapter 17

Hey guys sorry for not uploading for a while but I'm here and alive. So i hope you are all doing well and are ready for this chapter :)

I know yall are gonna be pissed. But hey, it's worth it. How to make your readers angry 101.
____________________________________

Shiromi leaned in for one more kiss but everything went black before her eyes opened again, she was in the girls bathrooms.. With aoi?

Shiromi had fainted and was up against the bathroom stall's wall. She rubbed her eyes and saw aoi crouched next to her. Snapping her fingers infront of shiromi. "hey, white tiger, wake the fuck up" aoi said in a venomous tone.

"were gonna be late for the meeting, jackass" aoi said before pulling shiromi up by her collar. She couldn't believe it, all of that had been a dream? Dating and kissing aoi? All of it?

She was wide eyed and looked like she'd seen a ghost. Aoi opened the door to the stool and was about to walk out until she saw shiromi's pale face and raised an eyebrow.

"what gives?" aoi said tilting her head back in motion with her words. Shiromi looked at her then around the stool and waves her hands around a bit with her mouth open, trying to wheeze out words but instead she ended up looking like a bleached rip off goldfish you get from the carnival with arms.

She put her hands on her head and then pointed at aoi and herself.

'w-waaaaaaa. It was a dream???!! All of it?! Oh you fuck up how didn't you know' shiromi said as she slapped herself, but aoi had no idea what she was thinking or doing so she left the stool in a hurry. Thinking that her white haired friend is possessed.

Aoi left shiromi in the stool and all she could hear from the back was "did you almost kiss me?!" and aoi turned around quickly to shout "no!! You probably dreamed that! As soon as we got in that bloody bathroom stool you started to look like you were gonna faint!"

Aoi turned to the door and barged out, scaring the shit out of any near by students, expecially the one that just broke their nose on the impact of that door. Blood splatted like a mosquito against glass (AN: ive done that before, it's nasty man...) and the student layed on the ground holding their nose as aoi left the scene.

She walked down the hallway and opened the council room door open with all her force. Akane wasn't ready and when she heard that, the spat all her tea out, and it landed on kuroko who took her glasses off and wipped them. "sorry kuroko-" akane said in a sweet voice. "it's quite alright akane, much worse could have been done. Like to that poor door there" kuroko said eyeing the door.

"what ever! The door don't matter, and shiromi short shit head is gonna be late, had a brain spaz I think" aoi shot back, walking inside and shutting the door before going to the wall and leaning against it.

Akane lightly rubbed her forehead and continued to smile while kuroko sighed and forced herself not to growl at the blue haired blueberry.

She looked up at aoi who seemed to be in her little world, "well then let's start, aoi, budo has been using his karate skills to physically hurt other students, no one knows why but you need to figure this out with shiromi." kuroko said with a whipe in her hand, cleaning her clothes to the best she can.

"why do i have to go with that dipshit again?" aoi said leaning forward in a growl tone. "you sound some what displeased aoi, has there been something that has made you upset with shiromi?" kuroko asked in a professional tone, akane looked at both of them, curious to know whats going on, as she drinks her tea ironicly.

"what? No, I've just been paired up with her for quite a while now and I don't know why!" aoi said making hand gestures that bacically say 'what, ugh no you idiot'.

"shiromi and you are a good match for this task, and plus. I wouldnt want akane getting any ideas from you" kuroko answered as she left her chair and walked to the window to get some fresh air.

An audiable "nani?" was heard from akane before aoi stumbled forward and pointed to her own chest "what do you mean by 'ideas'?" aoi said concerned.

"well you see-" shiromi rocketed the door open and wheezes her lungs out. "well you see darlings we need a charity to stop door abuse and to fix shiromi's lungs" akane filled in with 'incorrect information' to what kuroko would have said.

"girl got some asthma?" aoi quietly said to herself before kuroko coughed and the only thing they could here after was wheezing.

The wheezing continued and everyone was looking at shiromi. "jesus fucking christ shitromi" aoi spoke with sharp words.

Shiromi looked up at everyone and slowly closed the door with care only to see a pair of scissors launched at them, making her jump to the side and peer at the one who threw them, aoi. "are you trying to kill me or scissor me" shiromi said in a flirty tone, whilst panting slightly, as she winked at aoi after saying so.

Aoi stepped back and flushed a colour of what the door would be bleeding if it had blood. "shut it" she said calmly.

Akane and kuroko watched them as shiromi pulled another joke out.

"shitromi if you pull another shitty pun out im gonna throw another pair of scissors at you and this time i won't miss!" aoi screeched at the top of her lungs.

"aoi that is against the school rules to throw objects around" akane said playing on a DS that kuroko just then took away, leaving akane to pout.

"akane is right about that, but shiromi you are late. Please refrain from being late again." shiromi had heard and whilst kuroko and aoi were distracted she decided to walk to aoi and take away what ever was in her pocket, which was something she hadn't seen before.

She opened this mysterious thing only to find out it was a picture of aoi and her family. "aww look at little aoi" she said, which made aoi spin around faster than the flash. She turned into rage and gasped seeing that shiromi had snuck away her photo.

"ah shit"