Important!!

Hello, I just wanted to say.

This is going to end soon. But.

All of this? Was a damn test.

And I'm making the real thing after this ends.

Yes It will be different because this was the fanfic I didnt put much time and effort into.

But I've planned out on a peice of Paper all of the things I'm going to do for the real fanfic.

The fanfics pages will be longer and have more people introduced, so it won't be just the student Council, your gonna have other frequent people introduced. And you might even get attached to them.

Drama will be existing, not like whatever the fuck bullshit is in this fanfic, I made this more revolved about a happy growing time between the main characters, aoi and shiromi.

Which in the next fanfic, yes it will still be revolved around them. But other pov will be taken into account.

And drama is gonna get real, with whatever true situations the Student Council are going to have to deal with.

Its been a while since I've watched someone play yandere simulator so that's why I wasn't very precise with a few things.

I'm going to rewatch videos and get my hoe ass memory back.

Oh and this will be a longer fanfic! So lots of chapters for you to enjoy.

And you can take this however you want but...

Not everything will be OK for them. They are gonna have their ups and downs, and Im not gonna be kind to them in this fanfic like I was in "what's this feeling?"

I actually considered killing shiromi off, but then I thought "nah let this be the nice fanfic"

Anyways, its still a few chapters till this all ends.

The next fanfic name will be called "this feeling..."

Andddd the letter of the first words make tf.

Tf = the fuck or team fortress. HAHAAH.

Stay tuned. (this fanfic still has around 6-7 or less chapters to go so yall fine)

So how do you feel about this? Let me know in the comments please!