Chapter 5

Shiromi turned her body around and positioned herself infront of aoi. With her legs both beside aois legs and she stared into her beautiful blue eye, she got closer and said "did you like being able to hold me tight?" she said in a seductive tone. Aoi's cheeks turned Rosie red and she quickly pinned shiromi onto the couch.

She looked at shiromi who was laughing her head of but stopped when she saw how wrong their position looked right now. "wow, I never thought you were the type to like girls aoi. Such a shock" she said as she giggled.

Aoi growled "shut the fuck up, besides, I never thought you would let a girl hold you tight..AND.. Top you." aoi smirked at her own comment but thought it sounded a bit wrong in a way. So she let go of the female underneath her and got up to put the empty crisp packet away.

Shiromi didn't get up, she still layed there on the couch, thinking. Aoi still thought that she is parinoid of monsters coming to get her, "I'm going to the bathroom" aoi said, not really going to go to the bathroom but instead she walked over to the lights and shiromi looked confused at aoi. "aren't you going to the-" but then the lights turned off and aoi made scary noises.

Shiromi got scared and got up off of the couch and yelled "aoi turn the lights back on!" then from behind her she heard, "no" in a creepy voice and she was tackled by aoi. Shiromi screamed in terror but suprise. "Aoi! Let me go!" aoi got up and tumbled her way to the lights, she turned them back on and shiromi walked next to her.

"so.. Do you want to do something else other than kill each other?" aoi questioned, shiromi put her hands at the back of her head and then sighed "yes and no, because I still will try to kill you, but doing something else would be fun" shiromi said, and then a thought came into her mind "truth or dare?" but aoi shook her head "there's only two of us"

Shiromi looked up for a second and then thought of something else "20 questions? Would you rather?" she then looked back at aoi who said "20 questions" shiromi smiled and giggled mischievously. "great" she said. Before aoi started to walk up the stairs and said "come" shiromi walked up the stairs behind aoi, the stairs were a bit creaky.

Aoi opened a door that lead to her bedroom, she walked in and shiromi came in after. She looked around and saw how clean it was. The carpet was blue and her bed had black sheets with dragons on. The walls were white, aoi looked back at shiromi and sighed as she said "this is my bedroom"

Shiromi found it unusual that the enforcer of the student Council who was violent and didn't like anyone to be around her, yet let her come into her house and bedroom. It confused her, this wasn't like aoi to trust her so much. "we gonna start?" aoi said as she sat in the bed and looked at her phone, looking for any messages.

"yep" shiromi said as she looked down at the one eyed girl who tapped on the bed to sit down. She sat down and let her hands rest in her lap. "ill go first, so shiromi. Have any siblings?" aoi said, looking at the snowy haired girl, "yes, I have one brother" she said casually.

The bluenette rested longways on the bed and shiromi was still sitting. "do you have any siblings?" shiromi asked quietly. They both looked up at each other and shiromi crossed her legs on the bed, "I have two brothers." aoi said calmly. "I wonder what those to idiots are doing now" aoi comment made shiromi giggle.

"Any boys your interested in shiromi?" aoi said, shiromi instantly got nervous, she clenched her trousers that looked white as snow. "u-um" she said whilst silently panicing, aoi got a bit concerned but waited for the girls reply. "you ok tiger?" aoi said raising her eyebrow with concern. "yeah. Of course, just need to think" shiromi said trying to act calm, aoi shrugged it off that she needed to think about if she likes anyone.

But in reality, shiromi didn't like the phrase 'do you like boys' or 'interested in any boys' since that's what everyone thinks, they think that shiromi would be straight. She would say no of course but she feels as though she doesn't want aoi to see her as a straight person. She thinks that she should know. "no i dont like any boys" shiromi said.

Shiromi then cleared her head of all the panic and gave aoi the next question "why do you like to make people stop fighting by being threatening" she asked curiously, "it's more difficult to try to make them be friends. So i just use violence since beating the shit out of people makes me happy" aoi said truthfully whilst shiromi looked at aoi like really?

Aoi sat up and faced shiromi "are you ok? You seemed a bit.. On edge when I said if you like any boys." aoi said showing concern for the shorter tiger girl. Shiromi looked away and stuttered "i-im fine. She said clearly lieing. Aoi got closer and looked at her with a serious face."what's wrong, I know your not fine."

Shiromi got more nervous and scared, thoughts started swirling in her head...

Could she tell her?