Chapter 16

Aoi was walking to school, but instead she stopped, waiting for her new girlfriend. She looked down the path at where shiromi would usually walk down. And then she saw the white headed girl run at aoi and hug her. Aoi almost fell back, "jeez shiromi" aoi said whilst holding onto shiromi so she doesn't fall.

Shiromi looked up with a huge smile, "they accept me!" she said with happiness in her voice. They stopped hugging, "thats pretty good, now ya don't have to worry about them being homophobic anymore" aoi said, happy that the girls family accepts her. They started to walk and have some small talk.

-timeskip-

They were patrolling and aoi was having to deal with a couple of fights, more than usual. The ended up having to beat the shit out of one kid, sent him to the nurse. The hallway cleared out and aoi was alone again, until a particular small white headed girl tryed to smack aoi's ass, but aoi caught her hand and looked at her shocked. "fucking perv." aoi said before letting go of shiromi hand

Shiromi pouted "I'm not a perv" before crossing her arms. Aoi rolled her eye and looked around, "well akane told me that you and I need to go check something out"
Aoi said into shiromi's ear. "what is it?" shiromi said quietly. "we have to check out the suspicious activity of the delinquents, they are apparently not being thr usual selves and instead stealing random items from clubs" aoi said but her breath tickled shiromi's neck, making tingles go down her spine, she shivered.

"alright, do we go check it out now or-" shiromi said but was cut off when aoi grabbed her hand and started leading the way. Shiromi intertwined her fingers with aoi's, wanting to make the moment pleasant by feeling her warm hand with aoi's. Aoi's hands were quite soft despite the tough girl she is.

They went outside and aoi loosened the grip, and her hand slid free. They stood in front of the delinquent group and they looked at them with confusion. "what are you doing here? We aren't beating anyone." umeji stepped forward and said. Aoi made herself look more intimidating and replyed "maybe not beating anyone but stealing instead?!" aoi intended to not yell but ended up anyway.

While umeji and aoi started yelling more, shiromi had her devious grin on that kept the other delinquents wary of her but focused on aoi and umeji, once they were fully distracted, shiromi did what she does best and snuck past them into the incinerator area, she saw some suspicious black bags that were open and had strange things in there. She quickly picked it up and hid it behind her back before going back to her original position, that wasn't too close to aoi.

None of them had noticed she snuck away in the first place, so shiromi had to just laugh. And everyone looked at her. "what's so funny?!" umeji said whilst aoi was just confused. Shiromi pulled out the black bag from behind her and you could see inside that there was equipment from the clubs. "so yeah. Your not so innocent" shiromi said as she tilted her head to the side and the sun shined perfectly across her skin and hair. Making it look shiny and beautiful, she smirked and aoi looked at umeji.

He was dumbfounded, "looks like your gonna get in a lot of trouble" aoi said before grabbing shiromi's scarf and pulling her away, but shiromi stuck her tounge out at the delinquents before she left their sight. Aoi smiled at shiromi who held the bag up to her chest like a hamster (i have a hamster so in my mind it makes sense of what I'm seeing) she raised her hand up and stroked through shiromi perfect white hair.

"thanks shiromi, your pretty good at sneaking away and getting stuff" aoi said before moving her hand away and going to the princables office and reporting the delinquents. They walked out and aoi looked around to see if anyone was around "what are you-" shiromi was going to say before aoi's lips made contact with shiromi.

She closed her eyes and kissed back gently before soon they had to stop just incase they got caught. "your reward" aoi said, Shiromi was saddened that she had to stop kissing her girlfriend, but she understood. Sorta. "follow me" shiromi said and aoi didn't even question it but just followed the girl to their meeting room.

As soon as aoi closed the door, shiromi's lips lept onto aoi's. This time it was a more pationate kiss and the two didnt have to worry about people seeing them. Aoi put her hands on shiromi's waist and shiromi snaked her arms around the back of aoi's neck. "sorry but I just wanted a better reward" shiromi said winking.

Aoi couldn't help but admit that she loved how shiromi acts, her personality makes her fun. And aoi couldn't deny that shiromi had a stunning body. "that's fine, it's quite nice anyways" aoi said