Chapter 7

Shiromi stood still, 'did aoi just ask me to stay at her house...' she was confused, she knows aoi likes her privacy and solitude, why the sudden change?

Aoi had no idea why she said that. Her uniform is at her house, so of course she wouldn't be able to stay "um.. I meant.. Do you want to stay a little longer?" aoi said as she felt her cheeks warm up. Shiromi smiled and said "I'd love to"

That made aoi happy, she had never felt like this before infront of shiromi..'what's this feeling?' she thought to herself. Aoi looked at shiromi and they started to talk about random things.

-timeskip-

It was getting a bit late so shiromi decided to leave "it was fun hanging with you aoi, I'll see you tommorow" shiromi said just as she was about to leave. "hey.." shiromi looked back. "tie your laces, I don't want you falling for anyone" aoi said smiling.

Shiromi blushed before looking down at her laces to see that they were undone. She quickly tied them and as she stepped out the door she said "bye aoi" and aoi said "bye" before closing the door. But as soon as she closed that door. She felt a bit sad.

Why did aoi want shiromi around her more all of a sudden? Aoi didn't know the answer to that.

Shiromi walked home with her blush still on her face. She reached her house and opened the door with her keys, she went to her bedroom and got changed. She quickly got to bed and fell asleep, thinking about aoi the whole time.

-another time skip brought to you aoi's gayness-

Shiromi woke up with her alarm going of, she turned it off and got changed quickly, she wanted to see aoi again as soon as she could. She couldn't wait. So she did everything she would usually do and wrapped her scarf around her neck. She ran downstairs and quickly ate breakfast before leaving the house.

She continued to walk her usual route until she saw aoi, in her usual bad posture. Shiromi took her phone out and immediately texted aoi

Shiromi: hi :)

Aoi looked at her phone and saw the message and started texting, but making sure to not bump into anyone or get hit by a car.

Aoi: hi

Shiromi got closer to aoi, until she wasnt too far behind her.

Shiromi: look behind you.

Aoi swung her body around and saw shiromi, she smiled a bit. The shorter girl ran to aoi and walked along side her. "so how did you sleep?" aoi asked. And shiromi remembered her dream. Her dream about aoi, "I slept very well, how about you?" shiromi asked the one eyed girl.

"I slept pretty nicely" aoi said. They were coming near the school. Aoi glimpsed at shiromi, she was back in her usual posture with her tiger like scarf around her neck. But it seemed a bit loose, "wait, your scarf" aoi said to shiromi. And shiromi tryed to reajust it.

Aoi decided to help, she took her scarf off and wrapped it around her neck, letting the two ends stick out of the back. "thanks" shiromi said before they continued to walk to school.

-anotherrrrrrr time skip-

They were done with their patrols and aoi was at the council room. All alone. She got to think for herself until shiromi came into the room and saw aoi sitting on a chair, she didn't push herself under the table. And this was perfect for what shiromi was about to do. "hello shiro-" but before aoi could finish.

Shiromi jumped onto aoi's lap and wrapped her arms around her neck. Aoi was frozen on the spot whilst she was gathering up all her rage. But she couldn't help but admire shiromi's face, she had a good look at her face now, and she couldn't deny that she looked beautiful.

'why the fuck does she have to be so cute?!' she thought to herself as she blushed. "awww aoi why aren't you pushing me off, hmm? Like it like this?" shiromi said to piss off aoi. And it did. "N-no of course not! J-just get off me before I-" aoi said before she was interrupted.

"before you what? Kiss me?" shiromi said with a huge grin on her face, and she watched aoi's face light up even more red. "N-NO!" aoi said before looking away at the door. Only to see it open, shiromi looked at the door with her eyes open as she knew this position with aoi looked very.. 'bad'..

The two figures that were standing there was kuroko and akane. They just looked at the two with confused looks. And then akane broke the awkward silence "told you kuroko." she said as she smiled all jolly like. Kuroko pushed her glasses up and sighed.

"yes, you were right." and she passed some money to akane, clearly showing that they had some bet. "this is not what it looks like!!" aoi said flustered, even though shiromi was sitting on her and has her arms wrapped around the back of her neck.

Kuroko and akane walked in and shut the door as they looked at aoi like 'ArE yOu SuRe AbOuT tHaT?' shiromi was just as embarrassed as aoi was and so she got off of aoi. She looked around the room nervously and her face was as red as aoi's.

Aoi stayed seated whilst shiromi sat on the chair next to her. Kuroko and akane went to the opposite side of the table and sat down. "soo anyone want to play truth or dare?" akane said, hoping that they would be able to play it. Kuroko was still acting calm but deep inside she knew that this was going to end horribly.

They all agreed to it, "shiromi, truth or dare?" kuroko asked. "uh.. Truth" she said as she scratched her chin. Kuroko stared at her and said "kiss, marry, kill. Aoi, akane and me." shiromi looked at kuroko and laughed "easy! Kill you, kiss akane and marry aoi" she said as she put her hands at the back of her head.

Akane looked at kuroko as if she felt sorry for her, they were going in order of kuroko, akane, shiromi and aoi. "well, aoi truth or dare?" aoi smirked, she wants a challenge. "give me a dare." she said smirking. She was filled with determination to do what dare was thrown at her. "I dare you to give shiromi a lap dance" akane said like it like it was nothing
____________________________________

Quick question, later on in the chapters do you want me to make a lemon of these two? Because I don't mind since it's aoi and shiromi, they are cute together and nothing is better than this ship. So should I?