Chapter 20

Aoi pov

I was patrolling the rooftop, getting a bit of fresh air. And i breathed it in and out. I felt relaxed and went through all my thoughts. Before I quickened my pace to my usual, and stopped hanging around.

I started to walk down the stairs and everything was going normal. No fights, no idiot. Everone being in line.

'finally, a day these bastards haven't annoyed me' aoi thought to herself.

I continued to walk down the hallway, and saw ayano going outside. 'what the hell?' i questioned herself. It wasn't i saw her go outside, or ever before.

I decided to ignore it, till i saw ayano's face.

That shit gave me warnings of all types.

Her dead eyes, her emotionless face. It creeped me out.

So as soon as ayano walked around the corner, i followed, but made sure that ayano didn't spot me. Ayano walked past the delinquents. And even them seemed slightly uncomfortable. She continued to walk and let her before walking far behind to make it not look suspicious.

But then ayano turned the next corner, and i lost sight. 'shit!' i thought, before jogging over there. And as soon as I got there i sloppily turned the corner.

To my horror, i saw ayano walking away with a bloody knife.

And a shiromi.

Her shirt stomach was covered in blood and shiromi's eyes were wide as she slumped back against the wall.

"NO!!" i yelled, reaching out to shiromi. Grabbing then holding onto her. Covering her shirt with my hand, "I'm sorry" shiromi said before closing her eyes and seeing tears slightly fall from her eyes.

"please.. Please don't leave me shiromi.." I said with fear and sadness in my eyes. I felt tears fall down my face, as all I could focus on was shiromi bleeding, nothing else.

'why?'

'WHY?!'

Shiromi then-

____________________________________

Wait till the next chapter to see what happens. Oof so then iris, she wasn't in time. 😈 Like you had hoped Ahaha.

Seriously stay tuned..