Chapter 13

Shiromi moved her hand away from aoi's face. Shiromi's phone made a beep sound and she looked at it. Her face went sad when she saw what it was. Her eyes dulled and her smile faded. "what's wrong?" aoi asked the tiger girl.

"ugh.. My family are coming back later.." shiromi said with disgust in her voice, she put her phone away. Aoi felt bad for her, she didn't want shiromi to stay in the same place with people she clearly hates.

-time skip-

Aoi was about to go to the meeting, but she felt the need to go to the bathroom and have some time to herself, she quickly went to the toilets and relaxed. Thinking, but that was all ruined when she heard the door creak open, she quickly ran into a stall and closed the door locking it.

She didn't want to be seen, she would see the look on their faces if they saw her. Frightened and awkward. She didn't want that, she just wanted to rest for now, and understand why she has been feeling weird about shiromi.

The girls walked in, and shiromi immediately knew from their laughs, that it was the bullies. She stood in the stool patiently thinking.

"ha. Don't you like think that the enforcer of the council is a lonely freak?" one of them said. "yes, totally" another one replied. "the only person that really hangs out with her is the snowy haired girl"

Aoi continued to listen, even though she didn't want to. "wonder how she lost her eye.." the girl said curiously. Aoi flinched at hearing her say that. She never spoke about her eye, she didn't want to remember anything about it either.

"probably got it ripped out for being violent" it was taking aoi all her strength to not burst out the stool and hit them. She would love to see the look on their faces. But she knew she couldn't. "ahem" said a familiar voice, 'who the fuck could that be? Another one of the brats?' aoi thought, trying to remember who sounds like that.

"I don't think you would like it if aoi found out now.. Would you?" said the familiar voice as she stepped from out of the shadows, it was shiromi, and she had a voice recorder. "s-shiromi!" the girls said in unison.

'shiromi? What the fuck she doing, this has nothing to do with her.' aoi thought confused as she continued to listen. Shiromi pressed a button on the recorder. "Bzzt- I'm bored, we should spread rumors about that one eyed freak in the council, there's nothing else to do." the recorder had played.

"and ladies, I recorded the rest of your convosation in here aswell, christ if I show aoi this-" shiromi said with an evil look in her eye. The girls were lost in fear, "We won't do it again! We won't speak of her or spread rumors! W-we swear!" one of the girls said. "well you better not, I don't want you to ever go back on what you said"

The girls ran out the bathroom and shiromi had a wide grin on her face, "should teach them not to talk like that about aoi" she said proudly. Aoi opened the bathroom door and pulled shiromi to her. "why thank you shiromi, but I already heard what they said" shiromi looked at her puzzled. "W-what.. You were in there.. The whole time?!"

"well yeah" aoi said as she shrugged. "why didn't you stop them? Or do something at least?" shiromi asked tilting her head to the side. "well, if I hurt them, I would have gotten into trouble, since I can't hurt people who are talking shit about me" aoi said. "but.. I never knew you cared enough to do that"

Shiromi stayed silent, usually she did ignore it since a lot of people do it. But because it was about aoi, something set her fuse off. It made her angry to hear people talking bad about aoi like that. Since the aoi she knew wasn't bad at all, and didn't deserve hate.

She bit her lip and looked at aoi before looking away. 'don't do that... It makes me want to kiss you even more' aoi thought, she now knows shes head over heels for the shorter girl. "w-well I didnt like the f-fact they were talking about-" shiromi was saying, but she felt a hand on her chin.

Aoi moved shiromi's face up a little, so they made direct eye contact. "shut up" aoi said. And her face moved closer to shiromi's. Shiromi felt her heart racing, she backed up against the stall wall and didn't do anything. She wants this to happen. She stared into the deep blue eye of the taller female, who was inches away from her face.

Shiromi's hand was on aoi's shirt, and she grasped it, tugging her closer.

Their lips werent to far now...

Just inches away.. Their eyes half closed..

They relaxed.. And closed their eyes...

Their lips only center meters away from each other, about to finally meet.

Their lips almost touching, the gap nearly sealed.

Their lips about to touch. Till finally..

The speaker started to speak, "aoi and shiromi please come to the meeting". They moved away from each other, embarrassed. Both their faces blushing a hot red.

"we... We should get going" shiromi said as she let go of aoi's shirt. They walked out the bathroom together, clearly a bit awkward. 'shit.. Shit I almosted kissed her! Fuck you kuroko!' aoi thought in her head, she was slightly disappointed that she couldn't kiss shiromi.

They walked to the meeting.

____________________________________

I bet you thought they were gonna finally kiss. Welp... HAAHHA. XD