Chapter 8

"WHAT?!" aoi said in disbelief. "No fucking way am I going to lap dance on her!!" she said clearly angered. Although aoi and shiromi were tomatoes by now it didn't stop shiromi from teasing her.

"awww. You scared?" shiromi said asif she was talking to a child. Aoi fuled with rage, she doesn't turn down dares, but to give shiromi a lap dance she will never forget? Well shiromi would mock her about it till the day she dies. "I am NOT scared! I just don't want to give you a fucking lap dance" aoi said gritting her teeth together.

"you have to do the dare aoi, because if you don't.. Something worse will happen" kuroko said as she looked aoi dead in the eye with evil in them. She smirked as she knows aoi will do this dare.

"ugh..fuck it." aoi said as she angrily got of her chair that almost fell over, and she sat on her lap before looking into her eyes. Shiromi was smiling as she tryed not to mock or tease her. "don't you ever tell anyone about this" she said sharply.

She then proceeded to give shiromi a lap dance, shiromi couldn't belive she went through with it and both of them were looking like fresh tomatoes out of the store. Shiromi was speechless, she couldn't even mock or say anything to aoi.

Kuroko and akane watched in suprise, "ok dear that's enough now" akane said, feeling bad for both of the girls on the other side of the table. Aoi stopped and before she could move off, shiromi whispered "never knew you could move like that, aoi~" in a seductive voice. Aoi just gave shiromi a death glare.

Her eye twitched and she sat back down on her chair. "my turn, truth or dare kuroko" shiromi said, and kuroko immediately said, "dare" shiromi looked at kuroko with a devilish smile and leaned over the table. Kuroko instantly regreted her decision. "kiss akane on the lips"

"shiromi-" but before akane could finish aoi interrupted "you made me give shiromi a lap dance.. So why shouldn't you get pecked on the lips by kuroko" she said rubbing the sides of her head. Whilst akane knew she couldnt say anything more.

But before she even knew it, kuroko grabbed akane's chin and turned her face to her, one they made eye contact they both blushed before kuroko placed her lips on akane's for 2 seconds. They quickly parted and kuroko stared at the table whilst shiromi was giggling at their reactions.

Akane stared at shiromi with a face of 'whyyyy'. Aoi was sitting there, impressed at the show before her. But now it was kuroko's turn, she regained her composure. Well as much as she could, but her face was still blushing. " truth or dare akane" aoi said.

Akane instantly said truth, but aoi said "what did it feel like? Kissing kuroko." akane blushed and quickly said "it was.. Soft... Not rough" and after this kuroko didn't hesitate to say "truth o-or dare aoi"

Aoi knew she had to be careful, but she was more interested in getting something challenging. "dare.." she said cautiously, shiromi seemed a bit nervous about what the dare would be. But all her worries stopped when she heard. "you have to be shiromi's 'pet' for the rest of the day."

She enjoyed hearing that, "wow..thanks kuroko, this will surely be fun." shiromi said rubbing her hands together. "and tell me if she doesn't do something you told her to do" kuroko said, she was doing this to make aoi pay. And soon will shiromi too.

It was akane's turn now. "shiromi truth or dare?" akane said politely. "dare" shiromi said as she yawned. "lick aoi's cheek" but before aoi could yell. Shiromi licked her wet warm tounge up against aoi's pink cheeks. Shiromi didn't even hesitate. Whilst aoi rubbed her cheek, shiromi just went "my turn! Aoi truth or dare"

Aoi said "dare" thinking that the smaller girl wouldn't make her do something bad. "I dare you to let me sit on your lap" shiromi said. Aoi wondered how this could get any worse, but of course this dare wasn't too bad so she was fine with it.

Shiromi hopped onto aoi's lap and stared at kuroko and akane. Now it's aoi's turn. "truth or dare akane" akane thought for a little before saying "d-dare?" aoi almost felt bad for akane, but she didn't. "call kuroko, honey, for the rest of the day"

Akane looked a slight bit uncomfortable, and kuroko looked more terrified than ever. Kuroko wanted this madness to end, "uh.. Aoi truth or dare" kuroko said as she was hopeing the bell would go soon. "truth" aoi said. "what nickname would you give to shiromi?"

"shiro or yoshi" aoi said with the truth. Kuroko nodded and akane said in a happy voice "shiromi truth or dare?" "dare" shiromi said. "say to aoi in a seductive voice, darling..." akane said, clearly wanting to see the outcome.

Shiromi turned around and went to aoi's ear, licked her ear and said.. "heheh.. Darling~" in the most seductivest voice she could do. It sent shivers down aoi's spine, but she liked that.

Unfortunately the bell went and they had to go to class, kuroko and akane left, but aoi and shiromi heard akane call kuroko "honey" before leaving the room. Shiromi was still seated ontop of aoi. "our classes aren't to far" shiromi said. Aoi just looked up at her confused.

"I just wanted to say, your my pet now." before hopping off and casual walking to class whilst other students ignored her. Aoi got up quickly and went to class. Was it bad that... That she liked shiromi sitting ontop of her?

However, shiromi couldn't stop thinking about aoi's impressive lap dance. Shiromi had enjoyed that very much, the way her hips moved, and her body moved whilst she danced on shiromi. She had no idea that aoi was gonna be that good at it. But she shook the thoughts away and entered her class.

____________________________________
I hope you enjoyed this chapter