Chapter 23

Hey.. Hey tigerwannabe! Guess what. The crossaint man is dead. And bambi broke my windshield. Enjoy.

Shiromi pov

After we ran around a bit, causing havoc along the way. I could tell aoi wanted to talk to me. But i tried to relax for as long as this went on.

My brother sighed and looked at both of us, "I can sense awkward tension" he blatantly said. And it was true, but he didn't have to mention it. Now it's even more awkward. "so I'm leaving shiromi in the hands of you, so you two sort out these feelings. And I'll tell you if dad is still pissed." he said before running back home in a rush.

As soon as my brother got out of sight, Aoi grabbed my hand and dragged me to an alleyway, so we could be in peace.

" is what he said true?" aoi asked, I stayed silent and stared into her blue eyes."answer me damn it!" aoi got frustrated, slamming her hand into the side of the wall, right next to me. "you really want to play the silent game? Just tell me. It isn't hard."

In all honesty, I didnt know what to say. Aoi isn't into all the sappy type of stuff. Or love in general. So what am I supposed to do?

I had a thought for a moment, and sighed.

'actions speak louder than words right?' I took a deep breath in and aoi was expecting me to say something, but instead.

I snaked my arms around her neck, and went onto my tippy toes, I closed my eyes and kissed her lips gently, making sure not to be aggressive.

Aoi was shocked and her hand wavered by my side, unknowing of how to react. I pulled back and looked at her, 'now it's more awkward..' i thought.

"does that answer your question?" I sarcasticly ask. And i saw her face, I immediately thought she was gonna yell at me or get angry for kissing her.

But instead, she passionately kissed me, and I instantly kissed back, closing my eyes and curling my fingers into my shorts. After a while we had to part for air.

"that was-" I started to say. "nice.." aoi finished. We were both tomatoes, but then things got serious again. "your brother, he said something about your dad getting pissed.. What's that about. And i know there's something going on." aoi seriously stated.

"fine, fine. He got mad and drunk today. He decided to take it out on brother." I told her honestly. And aoi's eye twitched with anger. "and before you ask, does he hurt us? Well he has done it before but-" aoi cut me off "I'm killing that bastard!" she was furious.

I grabbed her hand. "it's alright aoi, it's fine. He only did it twice, when we were much younger. He doesn't have bad intentions I swear." I tried calming her down. It made her more reassured.

"well if he ever lays another hand on you then.." aoi cracked her knuckles "I think you know.." she said with a deep tone.

I decided to act oblivious "your gonna fist my dad?!?" I said shocked, holding back my urge to laugh. Aoi looked at me dumbfounded, "really?"

"yes really" she sighed and kissed my lips again, a tender but still sweet kiss. "I can't help but love you though" she said softly.

"it's getting late, we should go home." I said and aoi held my hand tighter. "first off, I don't want you going back into that house, not yet. And second off. Can you stay.. Please?" aoi looked into my eyes pleadingly.

She was concerned for my wellbeing. And she wants me to stay. How cute. "of course" I said to her. And she smiled.

*time skip brought to you by, I'm dying inside, please help*

I was back in aoi's room and we started talking, "so you know your diary?" aoi stated nervously. And i shuddered "y.. Yeah.. What about it?"

Aoi then came ontop on me and kissed me, "I know what you thought of me doing to you." her raspy voice made goosebumps come down my spine. "erm.. Well" I was going to explain myself until-

_________________________________

Well I'll be damned. Look its a cliffhanger. Lmao.