Chapter 15

They stared into each others eyes, aoi was trying to keep a straight face, but failed, a little smile creeped onto her face. Shiromi broke the silence, "are we gonna tell them or?" but aoi shook her head. "nah, let the crackheads figure it out"

Shiromi suddenly got another text, they were put into a group chat.

-Council Members-

Bakugou bomb: hi everyone! Don't worry, they won't see this message, I just wanted to say, thank you for 1K+ more views! I didn't expect this but thank you! Sorry if I haven't uploaded too recently... I have a lot of homework and I've been trying to get better at digital art, which I think I've actually improved! So I'll try to upload at 21:00-22:00 in the week!

'message deleted for all :)'

Akane: thanks shiromi, that was helpful :)

Shiromi: what did you even do with that info? Don't tell me you-

Kuroko: yes she did... She did exactly what you think she did...

Aoi: wtf, this is unusual.

Akane: no it isn't, couples might do it sometimes!

Aoi: so what the fuck gave you the idea to do it to kuroko?!

Akane: new experiences? Besides I love her with all my heart ♥.

Shiromi: your gonna have to hide it now...

Aoi: depends on where you put em

Kuroko: Well we did think that far ahead, after all students would notice if they were in my neck. But if it were shiromi then no one would see.

Shiromi: -_-

Akane: tommorow ill be separated from kuroko after school 😔 😔 😢.

Aoi: she's not your medicine, I'm sure you will survive.

Shiromi: well my question is, where is megami?

Kuroko: she's a very busy person, so it would be highly unlikely for her to reply.

Megami: hello

Aoi: speak of the devil.

Akane: megami??

Megami: oh. Kuroko and akane finally got together?

Shiromi: yep

Megami: now im just waiting for you and aoi.

Aoi: your first 3 sentences are these... Really?

Megami: yes.

Akane: we need ship name!

Shiromi: at least make it good.

The snowy haired girl and neptune haired girl look down at their phones with concern. Even though aoi was less bothered, shiromi wanted it to be a good ship name.

Kuroko: shiroi

Aoi: god no

Akane: torigoku?

Shiromi: seems good

Megami: aoiromi.

Shiromi: alrighty.

Aoi: wow. I'm going. Bye.

Shiromi: same. Bye.

Megami: OK, bye.

Kuroko: bye children

Akane: byeeeee!

Aoi put away her phone and massaged her cheeks. Shiromi on the otherhand started playing games on her phone, aoi noticed that she was into the game, so she went down stairs and went to the freezer, she opened it and searched for some Icecream. She grabbed some magnums (i cant remember the name).

She went back upstairs with the cool ice-creams in her hand, she entered the room and tossed one onto shiromi's lap. Shiromi finished her game and took the magnum and started to eat it. Aoi was already eating peacefully on the bed, and shiromi accidentally got some Icecream on the side of her face, without knowing.

Aoi saw the white ice cream in the corner of her eye. Aoi finished up her ice-cream and put the stick down, she went over and used her tounge to lick up the ice-cream and swallowed. Shiromi looked at her partner and smiled, but she continued to eat her ice-cream.

She finally finished her ice-cream, but by the Time she did. Aoi was asleep, shiromi didn't want to wake her, so she took their sticks down stairs and threw them into the bin. She quickly went back upstairs and kissed aoi on the forehead. She left aoi's house and went back home. Only to be greeted by her brother.

"sister?" shokui said, as he looked at her. He was at the stairs peeping at shiromi. "yes shokui?" shiromi growled tiredly before making her way to the stairs. "mother wants to talk to you." shokui said as he moved away from the stairs and looked at shiromi, crossing his arms.

Shiromi rolled her eyes "oh what now?" she asked annoyed, she obviously didn't want to deal with her homophobic family right now. "well I don't know, so go to her room and talk to her! Duh!" shokui stated. Shiromi took no time getting upstairs, she knocked on the door "come in" said her mother.

Shiromi entered the room and closed the door, her mother was standing at the side of the bed, looking out the window. "yes mother? You wanted to talk?" shiromi said calmly, not wanting to sound rude or unhappy. "I accept you, for who you are. My apologies for being rude to you about it before. You can love who you want, I shouldn't have judged you." her mother said, looking back at shiromi who was on the urge of tears.

Shiromi had always wanted her mother to accept her, and she finally did. Shiromi was crying a bit and her mother approached her, and hugged her tight."we love you, don't forget" her mother said as she stroked shiromi's hair. She cryed with happiness, she was so happy that she was accepted.

Her mother stopped hugging her and looked at her with a smile. "you should go to bed, and if your brother comes into the room. Hit him, I don't care, he tipped ice-cream on me, so that will be his punishment." she said as shiromi laughed a bit at the part where he tipped ice cream on her.

She left the room after sharing a few more words with her mother. And she went back to her bedroom, she got changed and brushed her teeth, she went to sleep.

But her brother came in.

And she boped him in his clown ass nose.

Then... She went to sleep, looking forward to the next day.

____________________________________
OK so what's better aoiromi or torigoku?

Or a different ship name?

I like both of them equally, I think torigoku sounds a bit cool though.

See you soon and stay safe.