Chapter 12

Aoi laid down onto her bed, she put her hands over her face. 'get out my head' she thought. She repeated this over and over, but the thoughts kept coming back. She banged her wall in frustration (with her hand... Dude.. Dont be dirty minded 😂)

She put her knees up against her chest and curled up. She started to breathe lightly, she closed her eyes, trying ever so hard to not think about shiromi. Her laugh... Her smile... Her hair... Everything.. But yet the thoughts wouldn't stop.

'what would it be like to hold her hand?'
"STOP!"

'to kiss her'
"No, bad thoughts!"

'cuddle her'
"..."

'and spend all my time with her.. Knowing that im finally safe..'

Aoi relaxed and stopped to think. She let the thoughts infest in her mind, she couldn't stop herself from thinking these things, so now she decided to stop trying to block them out. And maybe listen to what they could say.

' why would I think these things..' she thought, 'why do i think they would be nice?'

'I... I couldn't possibly..'

'I couldn't have a crush on her..'

'right?'

Aoi was stunned, could she really like shiromi? She had never thought of this before, never even the possibility that she could like her. But that would explain the thoughts, the way she acted at the park.

How she found shiromi's scent intoxicating, feeling safe around her, and hating the thought of someone trying to take her away. Aoi quickly rushed to the bathroom and turned the tap on.

She splashed some water on her face, multiple times before wiping it off. She had gotten very warm from stressing about this. She looked into the mirror and stared at her mirror image, her face was tinted red, she looked stressed and a bit of a mess.

She let herself gather her thoughts, 'no.. I cant like her.. Right?...' her mind was going everywhere. She needed a break, she quickly went back to her bed and lifted the covers before jumping into bed, putting the covers back onto her.

Shiromi on the other hand, was daydreaming about a certain bluenette. She had it no better... She couldn't stop thinking about aoi, but she was more open to her thoughts, she didn't mind admiring the one eyed girl.

She didn't care that aoi had one eye, her blue eye was beautiful to her, like a glowing gem. She remembered how soft aoi's hair was, she loved putting her fingers through her hair and feeling it. She wished she could tell aoi how she thinks she looks.

How she admires her, but she was too shy to tell the taller girl how good she looked, and how nice she really was. Shiromi's mind started to drift off to more... Inappropriate places.. So she quickly shook them off.

She grabbed her phone and texted aoi.

Shiromi: hey

Aoi heard her phone buzz, so she lazily got her hand to grab it, and once she brought it to her face, and saw what the notification was coming from. Her world lit up, she was exited, happy.

Aoi: what

Shiromi: get a good sleep, and don't forget to kill kuroko tommorow for that blessing she gave me.

Aoi: wtf shiromi...

Shiromi: 😂 😂 😂

Shiromi: ill see you tomorrow.

Aoi: k

Aoi put her phone down and closed her eyes, she wasn't expecting immediate sleep to hit her in the face like a brick. But she was at least expecting to get some peace, but her thoughts still bombarded her with shiromi.

-time skip-

Aoi went to school a bit later than usual, whilst shiromi went to school a bit early, since she got a lot of sleep. She was waiting for aoi at the meeting, hoping to see her or kuroko and akane. Ready to bombard them with questions about what happened after she ended the call.

Kuroko and akane had arrived and saw shiromi, she was about to explode with questions, and when she did. Akane and kuroko had to answer a lot of them.

Aoi finally arrived at school, walking through the halls, as the kids once again looked at her nervously. Not saying a word, or at least didn't talk about her. She knows that by now more of them hate her than ever. She ignored them and sped up, she reached the meeting room and opened it.

When she looked inside and first saw akane and kuroko, she was fine. Till she saw a white headed idiot killing kuroko and akane with questions, her heart sped up. Her world brightened, just by looking at shiromi. 'do i like her?' aoi kepts thinking as she bit her lip.

The thought of her having a crush became more believable with ever thing she was experiencing. "aoi!" shiromi said as she walked to her, smiling as usual. "uh..hi?" aoi said, "you gonna kill kuroko now?" she asked.

A part of aoi wanted to just say 'no i want to kiss you and cuddle you' but she pushed it away. "maybe" aoi said menacingly, making kuroko have a drop of sweat form and drop off. She just wanted to hug akane in peace, not get killed by aoi. Akane grabbed kuroko's hand and ran out the door.

Shiromi turned around, about to chase them out the door and yell something. Bit before she could get away. Aoi grabbed the back of shiromi's scarf, making her stubble a bit, falling backwards. But aoi caught her, wrapping her arms around the top of her chest ( at the collarbones)

Shiromi could feel aoi's strong arms wrapped around her, they were warm and gave shiromi a sence of safety. She backed up into aoi's chest accidently. Aoi had no idea what she was doing. She couldn't let go...

No.. Its not that. She doesn't want to let go.
Shiromi moved her hand on where aoi's hands had crossed each other, holding the one hand that was ontop her other arm. She looked up at aoi. "thanks for catching me" she said, expecting to be released.

"no problem" aoi said, but she still held on. Aoi wanted to hold shiromi close, and not let her get away. Aoi managed to mentally punch herself to let go of the cute innocent being in her arms right now. Shiromi took a step forward and turned around looking at aoi.

"making sure I don't get hurt?" shiromi said teasingly. "next time I'll let you drop" aoi said pointing at the ground. Shiromi took her scarf off and started to wrap it around herself. But aoi saw her neck, 'that would be a good place to mark her, she has a scarf so no one could see' she thought carelessly.

She shook her head frantically and shiromi looked at her with concern, "you alright? You look a bit tired today" shiromi said softly as she raised her hand and touched aoi's cheek.

"I'm fine.. Just tired" aoi said, not even smacking shiromi's hand out the way. She liked the touch of her hand against her face, so she leaned in her hand a bit. "I can tell, you need to get more rest" shiromi said before tapping aoi's nose.

'is this feeling love?' aoi thought

____________________________________

Ayeeee I hope you enjoyed this chapter of these two love birds. Stay tuned for more!