Chapter 24

I legit just cried over a movie and 4+ more absolutely lovely characters died, and never have i regained my energy then cried repeatedly over and over.
____________________________________

Shiromi pov

I felt aoi's hand slide up my shirt. I blushed a dark shade of pink and she dominated me. I know that tonight was gonna be nice.

*time skip*

I awoke from bed to feel an arm wrapped around me. Aoi was holding me tight. And snuggled into bed.

"oh shit-" I said out loud, and shot up, realising I had school. "aoi we have scho-" I suddenly felt a hand on my arm, pulling me back into bed.

"don't leave. We don't need to go to school" aoi said tiredly. And i faced her in bed. We made eye contact before she snuggled into my chest. And fell back to sleep. I smiled at my girlfriend and went back to sleep with her.

"so that's how you met mom?" a little child with white hair and grey eyes said. Clinging onto me.

"well yeah." I said. And a blue haired girl with blue eyes tackled me. "that was so cute! Mom was very angry though.." the blue haired girl said. And j ruffled your hair.

Aoi sat next to me smiling. "that's how I met your mommy! She was just to cute to resist!" aoi said to the little kids.

"and hot.." I murmered under my lips. Aoi looked at me and kissed my forehead.

"soo.. Another story?" the kids asked in unison. With delight shining in their eyes.

Me and aoi looked at eachother, and smiled. "of course!"

We held them tight. And began the tale..

___________________________________

Not the last chapter yet, but thank you so much for coming this far and reading it!

And yes they were telling a story of how they fell in love (and no they didn't lose their virginity, they can't tell a child that!)

Stay tuned!