Chapter 4

'but in a friend way.. Of course'

*timeskip*

Aoi closed the door behind her and took a breath. She took her phone out and the note shiromi had snuck into her pocket. She walked upstairs and got changed, after doing so she put shiromi's number in and texted her.

Aoi: hi?

Shiromi: who is this?

Aoi: it's me. Aoi. Dumbass, who else?

Shiromi: well I'm sorry for not knowing.

Shiromi: so.. Are you lonely :)

Aoi: a bit.

Shiromi: aww, want me to come and give you a bit of company?

Aoi: for fuck sakes no.

Shiromi: but your my favourite person to mess with :(

Shiromi: I'm not joking you know, if your lonely I won't mind coming over.

Aoi: it's just a bother, besides wouldnt your parents want you to stay with them.

Shiromi: uh.. Not really.

Aoi: and why's that? Is it because your annoying, a peice of shit? Or both.

Shiromi: wow. Can I just come over?

Aoi: alright then.

Shiromi: see you soon cutie-

Aoi put her phone down after she saw that and blushed. 'wow, shiromi of all people is coming to visit.' she sighed and got up, she was wearing a t-shirt that was black and had a dragon on the front, she was wearing blue jeans and black socks that also had dragons on them.

Aoi walked down the stairs and heard a knock on her door, she went to the door and opened it seeing shiromi infront of her. "that was quick" aoi said. "we don't live that far from each other" shiromi said as she grinned at the bluenette. Aoi moved from the door opening to let shiromi in. She walked in and waited for aoi to close the door.

Aoi closed the door and looked at her. "welcome to my home, where if you do anything stupid, I can actually get you into a headlock" she said smirking before walking into the living room. Aoi turned the TV on. "so... What do you want to do, watch a movie?" aoi asked the other girl.

Shiromi said shyly "if you want.." she didn't expect aoi to be so open about having her over. She walked over to aoi and looked up at her, "are your parents home aoi?" shiromi asked. "nah, they don't have much to do with me. They pretty much hate me." she said casual

"wow, who would want to hate you?" shiromi said without thinking. Aoi just looked at her like she was retarded "the entire damn school except the council." shiromi then realised how dumb she sounded "oh yeah." she said sheepishly. Aoi looked back at the TV and it turned onto a random channel, she put Netflix on and got some food from the kitchen.

Aoi glanced at shiromi who was sitting down on the couch in a sort of stressed way, almost like she thought she was being a bother to aoi. Aoi noticed this and put the bag of crisps on the side before walking to shiromi and leaning over to her again. "you know.. You dont have to be so tense, relax. Ok?"

Shiromi shivered as aoi breathed on her neck a bit, she wasn't wearing her scarf and aoi had seen this, it was like a new discovery, it wasn't like her to not wear her scarf. Aoi leaned in closer to shiromi's ear, she was about to say something but before she could. She was smelling shiromi's scent, it smelt nice, really nice. Aoi quickly jerked back and blinked a couple of times before coming back to her sences.

Shiromi now just seemed more confused than ever, "um.. Want to watch a horror movie?" aoi suggested. Shiromi nodded her head, aoi grabbed the crisps and passed some to shiromi who took the pack and started to eat them. Aoi searched for the most scaryest movies ever, and put a terrifying one on.

Shiromi looked a bit scared after watching the trailer. But this is just what aoi wants, to see shiromi scared. Any reaction is better than nothing. So she put the movie on and watched as the tiger girl got jumpy at the first few horror scenes. Shiromi continued to get scared even further into the movie, till one part scared her more than the previous ones.

Shiromi shuffled over to aoi and her one hand clung to aoi shoulder. As the movie went by shiromi got jumpscared by the movie and jumped onto aoi's lap, shiromi was facing the TV and so was aoi. Shiromi wasnt focused on a certain someone she just sat on but aoi was now going to beat her into a pancake, or at least yell at her.

Aoi was right next to shiromi's neck and as she was about to yell deep into shiromi's ear. She smelt the scent of shiromi again and couldn't help but nuzzle into her neck. Her neck was warm and the scent was stronger, for an odd reason she felt safe and secure all of a sudden. The only place she had ever felt secure was at home. But never around shiromi.

Aoi wrapped her arms around shiromi and pulled her closer to her. Shiromi was startled and shocked at this, "a-aoi.. What are you doing.." shiromi said flustered. "I'm uh.. Cuddling you to make you less scared." aoi quickly said as an excuse. "o-ok" shiromi said before relaxing in aoi's arms.

Aoi liked shiromi's neck being exposed, she found It comfortable to cuddle into. And the fact that shiromi was wearing a jumper made it easier for aoi to snuggle into.

The movie later ended and shiromi was still sat in aoi's lap. "aoi.. You can let me go now.. The movies ended" shiromi said, expecting to be released. But to her suprise... Aoi didn't. She kept her close. "awww aoi, are you compy resting your head on me?" she said in a cute way.

Aoi would obviously disagree, even though she knows that shiromi is right. "I just want to make sure your not parinoid" aoi said, clearly lieing.