Serendipity

Namjoon's POV

I was looking at my watch every 5 minutes couldn't wait to get back home and have my dinner. It had been a week since Jin was cooking for me and I felt my health was getting much better, I thoroughly enjoyed his cooking, it reminded me of my oemma's cooking.

"Just by looking at the watch it won't be 8 pm you still have a good 15 minutes left ", Yoongi hyung spoke without looking at me his eyes immersed in his iPad.

"Are you excited for the food or the one cooking the food" Hobi smirked?

"Will you guys stop, it's just that  I am hungry besides I haven't had such homely food for years so it makes me crave it even more," I answered.

"Yeah, we can see that, does the boy look cute?" Yoongi hyung inquired.

"Hyung! Will you stop that, you guys hold your horses.,There's nothing like that he is just my chef okay," God why was i blushing at such a moment, i was supposed to answer them with a straight-face ,great Namjoon get your leg pulled even more now.

"And you helped him on the first day you met him," Hobi was smiling and looking at me with a questioning look in his eyes.

"Yes of course you weren't there so you could have never seen how much pain he held in his eyes and desperation in his voice, it broke my heart; I could see it in his eyes how much that building meant to him and I think we all know how important dreams are," I said.

"Well okay then I guess you should leave because it is 8- ,"

Even before Yoongi hyung could finish I stormed out of the studio not even giving a glance at my band mates.

"Well someone is too excited for dinner I guess" Said Hobi and everyone burst out laughing.

Jin's POV

It was 8:30 and Namjoon would be home soon I decided to add the last few touches to his dinner and prepare to leave. I hear some shuffling at the door and see Namjoon walking inside the kitchen.

"Hey Jin wassup?"

"Hi Namj- I mean Sir" I sheepishly spoke

"Please call me Namjoon, I don't like Sir, So what's for dinner?" He asked

"Nothing much some Kimchi Stew and Rice with a few sides, I hope you like it." I smiled at him

"Anything you make is delicious Jin you are gifted when it comes to cooking."

I blushed at his statement.

"Namjoon I should leave now it's getting late."

"Umh, Jin why don't you join me for dinner?" Namjoon hesitantly asked.

Namjoon's POV

I could see he was stunned by my sudden request , I was screaming inside. Gosh why did I do that ? what will he think about me? I hope he doesn't think of me as a freak.

"I, umh- I,Namjoonhe stuttered

"Jin I won't force you it's just that it gets lonely sometimes, back in the dorm I was used to eating my dinner with all the boys around me but now its just me here , so it gets lonely but I won't force you if you aren't comfortable," I was trying to calm him down i could see he was taken aback by my sudden request.

"No Namjoon it's alright I understand how you feel, I tend to have my meals alone too so I know how lonely it gets, I don't mind joining you," He was smiling now and it didn't look like one of those awkward one but a genuine smile.