Yearning

A/N: Its a really long chapter but you guys will love it since its our Namjin and fluff. I hope you all enjoy this update. Stay safe and healthy , I Purple you all.

Jin's POV

As I lay awake on my couch waiting for Namjoon's call I began thinking over the past few months , to be precise the past 6 months, Yes it has been six months since the two of us are together ,right after he proposed me he had to leave for the concert tour. We would talk to each other through face-time every single day and that just made me miss him more. I would take endless screenshots of him while he casually spoke about his day and I just sat there listening to everything he had to say. Usually he called me at midnight since he would be back to the hotel by then but today, I had been waiting for a few hours and he still had not called but I was up because I knew he wouldn't sleep without calling me. I was lost in my thoughts when the sudden ringing of my phone broke me from my trance and as I had expected it was Namjoon.

"Hey Love," he said with his cute dimpled smile that had my heart.

"Hey Joonie," I replied smiling back at him. "What are you doing? Did you eat? Why did you call so late? I was beginning to get worried about you, is everything okay?" I had bombarded him with my questions and he just sat there smiling at me listening to everything I had spoken intently.

"You done? I am fine don't worry and yes, I had my dinner too, Actually Pd-Nim had called he wanted to discuss a few things that is the reason why our call got delayed," he answered and tried his best to maintain his calm demeanor but I could sense he was hiding something, I knew he was distressed.

"Joonie," I asked

"Hmm," he said mindlessly

"What is it? I know something is bothering you, you know very well you cannot hide it from me," I spoke with a peaceful expression. He seemed to have zoned out for a bit but soon composed himself and spoke.

"Actually Jin, Pd-Nim knows about us he had called me to discuss over our relationship and how it could affect the bands and my image", he was uneasy by now I knew he did not want to talk about something like this over call.

"Joonie it's alright, I can understand and I canalso understand why Bang PD called and discussed it with you, it is somethingimportant and he cares a lot for all of you , he must be concerned about the media and the attention this news will get," I tried to calm him down , as much as the news of Bang PD knowing about us had scared me I knew it in my heart that he would soon discover about us and confront Namjoon but what frightened me was what if he had asked Namjoon to end things with me? I trusted Namjoon but I was terrified of going further in this conversation because I did not want to hear anything that would break my heart.

"Jin I told him everything about us and how serious I am about you and how you too love me genuinely and we both are serious about our relationship and its not a simple fling," he spoke with determination in his eyes and I couldn't help but tear up.

"Joonie you really said this to him?" I asked with tears welling up in my eyes.

"Yes, of course I did, why do you have tears in your eyes? Jin did you really think I would leave you like this just because my boss called and told me that he knows about us and does not approve of our relationship, well I don't care a bit about that I love you and when I say I love you I mean it with every single cell in my body , nothing in this world can make me give up on you not even you if you tell me to. He has not met you yet and such concerns are a part of the field I work in , I really respect him because he trusted in me and my dreams when I was just a young boy with dreams so high but still my love life is my personal choice and nobody can tell me what to do. He wants to meet you so I promised him once I am back in Korea, we will meet him for dinner."