From the heart

Hi so I know I have been really inactive for the past few weeks haven't updated to , actually I have been going through a few personal problems and that's the reason for my inability to update the story.
This story is very close to my heart it's my first ever fan fiction and I decided to write it with a set idea in my mind but recently I have been going through a lot and that's the reason why I find myself unable to write and update.
I cannot do injustice to the story line because this story is very important to me and I don't want to write just anything for the sake of updating it. Thus I am taking a break for some time until I can be at peace and get out of my writers block and things get a bit better for me, for those who have been reading it and are always commenting on the chapters to motivate me thank you so much because it's because of you all i was able to write and update even on days I felt I wasn't good enough, I am sorry for doing this and I know it will disappoint you but I promise to be back with a healthy mind and a good update soon I hope you guys stay and wait for the updates because I want to give this story the beautiful ending that it deserves just as much as you want.
For the silent readers thank you for reading the story and giving it love it means a lot to me I hope you all too stay until I can come back to give you the much awaited updates.
On this note I wanna bid a farewll to you all but with a promise that I will come back soon in a better state and with even better updates. I hope you all still continue to love the story.
Please stay safe, healthy and happy ❤
I purple you 💜
-Anya