Friends

Namjoon's POV

As we stood embracing each other all the other members started clearing their throats behind us as if to remind us that they were still present in the room. We both broke from our hug and Jin hide behind me shyly looking down at his feet.

"So, guys this is Kim Seokjin," I said nudging Jin to look up at the boys.

"Hi," he spoke nervously.

"Hii Jin ,so you don't need any formal introductions since you already know all of us," Jimin spoke smiling.

"Y-Yes, I-I don't," Jin stuttered

"Don't be nervous relax we are just as normal as you are probably a bit crazy but you will get used to us," Yoongi Hyung spoke smiling at him.

"Woah, I have never seen Yoongi Hyung being this sweet at a first meeting with someone," Tae said smirking and nudging Hyung.

"Shut up," Yoongi hyung shrugged and all of us burst out laughing. I looked at Jin from the corner of my eyes and could see he was easing up a bit and then looked at Hobi who gave me a reassuring look as if saying they will make Jin feel comfortable and I smiled.

Jin's POV

It had been an hour since I was here and by now my nervousness had gone, all of them were so kind to me at first I was completely taken aback by the way they were behaving , I had a feeling maybe they are trying to do it so that there is no awkwardness between us but as I spent the past hour with them I realized that's how they really were, so humble and friendly. Not even once did I feel I was an outsider and it felt as If i had known them all my life.

"Jin so you live alone in Seoul?" Hoseok asked handing me a pizza slice.

I looked at him and nodded, shyly refusing the pizza slice.

"Hey come on its pizza besides sharing food between family makes the bond stronger," he said smiling at me.

I smiled at him and thanked him for it.

"So, when do you guys go on stage?" I asked

"In about half an hour I guess," Hoseok answered.

I looked around the room and saw everyone getting ready for the concert, my eyes fall upon Joonie who was busy rehearsing the dance steps and he looked absolutely cute while doing so, I took my phone out and clicked a few pictures of him and also made a video.

Suddenly Sejin Hyung entered the room and announced,

"Boys get ready its about to begin you guys need to go."

I looked at Joonie and he gave me a reassuring smile and walked towards the others speaking to them as they all gathered around him.

"So guys it's the final day now , the end of one of the most special tour of ours, outside we have thousands of armies gathered some of them must have come from far across just to witness us live today, some must have saved up to be a part of today's concerts, for some maybe after this concert life will take a drastic turn , we perform for them all today, just like our first concert just like we performed during red bullet similarly we perform today with the same energy and the same enthusiasm," Namjoon spoke with determination and everyone agreed with him and then they did their trademark cheering.

After speaking to them Joonie walked towards me smiling.

"Hey love Sejin hyung will take you to the VIP seating and I will see you after the concert, will you be alright on your own?" Joonie asked concerned.

"Yes, I will be don't worry, besides Sejin hyung will be with me, right?" I asked nervously.

"Yes he will be don't worry and Bang PD is coming too so you might end up meeting him in the VIP area ,don't be nervous okay, he is a nice man, Joonie spoke" but I could sense he too was worried about this unexpected meeting if it ends up happening.

"Yes, I will be fine, don't worry about me right now, concentrate on the concert you have to give your best today," I spoke cheering him up.

"Hmm," he said and kissed my cheeks caressing it after.

"Hey Jin we were thinking of having dinner at the dorm like soju and meat, all of us and that means you too, you don't mind right?" Jungkook asked.

I looked at Joonie confused, well all this was happening too fast and I was finding it hard to comprehend my current situations as I was lost in my thoughts Joonie held my hand and pressed it in a comforting way. I looked at him and smiled.

"If you aren't comfortable you can decline," he spoke softly in my ears.

"No, it's fine," I looked at Jungkook who was still waiting for my answer and said "of course I would love to."

"Okay then we are having a partyyy after the concert," Jimin screamed.

"Yes, now don't get your hopes high its going to be a close family dinner Jiminaahh," Yoongi hyung said which made Jimin pout at him in a cute way.

"Okay guys let's go," Namjoon said.

"Let's get itttttt," Jungkook screamed.

"All the best guys, fighting' I said.

"Thanks," they all said in unison.

Three hours later

Jin's POV

It was the end of the concert and I felt three hours had drifted away way too fast, I couldn't believe  I had actually attended a BTS concert , a dream come true, As Joonie had speculated I did meet Bang PD he walked up to me and exchanged a few greetings reminding me that we would soon meet over dinner, it gave me jitters but that feeling was long forgotten once the concert began. The boys looked so happy and I couldn't be happier to witness them doing what they love.

It was now the end of it and all of them were speaking about their experience, tearing up a bit and I couldn't help but let my tears flow freely it indeed was such an emotional moment. It was Joonie's turn to address the armies and around me I could hear people saying he is going to definitely make us all cry harder and this made me chuckle , well I knew my man had a way with words and it seems everyone knew it was his secret weapon.

As he spoke, he began crying and my heart shattered I had never seen him cry this way I have watched all the earlier concerts and musters on television but never has he cried this way, today he was just so overwhelmed and seeing him that way made me cry more.

As he finished his speech I realized just how much he and the others loved us , armies , It wasn't just a simple relationship between celebrities and their fans but it was much more than that, something which was platonic, something which made us all feel like a huge family, something which I believe is a beautiful emotion that cannot be defined by a simple word or phrase and at that moment I realized just how much love did my man carry in his heart. He was ready to pour his love out to us all till the last drop of it and it made me realize how blessed I was that this man loved me , that he considered me his person, the love of his life and it was at that moment I promised to myself , no matter what happens I will always protect him and his heart with all that I have. 

A/N: So i was reading two of my favourite poems "Unending Love" by Rabindranath Tagore and "Life and Death" by Rumi and they kinda motivated me to write this chapter. I recommend you all to read them too they are beautiful poems, i am sure you will love them too.

Especially the lines from Rumi's "Life and Death" which are my absolute favourite,

"Why think separately of this life and the next, when one is born from the last".