CHAPTER 7

I'm about to go and drag Ronnie so we go home then I remember why I came upstairs in the first place. Sky. I still need to see him even if it's just for a short while. I'm sure he can make me forget all about those creepy sisters.
I walk in the room that Phoebe mentioned was Sky's earlier. The lights are still on but Sky is out. He's lying on top of the sheets with a textbook on his chest. I suspect he fell asleep whilst studying and the thought just makes me smile. I move closer to his bed and examine him closely. He looks peaceful and gorgeous with his blonde hair all messy. I push it away from his face and before I can stop myself I press my lips on his. I have zero experience with boys but I know kissing involves tongue so I put mine in his mouth. I start to feel a little movement from him but when I jerk from him I see he's still asleep. I must have imagined the whole him kissing me back thing. I sigh and he stirs a little but thankfully he doesn't wake up, Lord knows what he would do if he saw me in here whilest he's sleeping. I kiss his forehead and decide to leave but I trip on something before I make it to the door. Frowning,I pick up the garment which was carelessly discarded on the floor. It's a grey hoodie and it must belong to Sky since one it's in his room and two it smells like him. I don't have the heart to leave it so I put it on and leave before anyone can stop me.

Sky's hoodie is almost the same length as my dress but I don't care I like wearing it. As soon as I'm downstairs I start to look for Ronnie and I spot on the couch with Ella. The party is still going on with people dancing and some playing drinking games. Ella is clearly intoxicated and Ronnie just looks bored.
"Heyyy." Ella says drunkenly.

"Hey." I look at Ronnie who has a bottle of vodka in her hands."
Have you been drinking that?"I ask her.

"Um no , I took it from Ella. I think she's had enough." She explains.

Ella tries to take the bottle from Ronnie. "It's mine,give it to me." She's like a child throwing a tantrum.

"No ." Ronnie sternly tells , she's like a mom.

"Ronnie ,we need to go. It's late and we have school tomorrow."

"Umm ok but what about Ella?" She asks, concerned for my drunk friend.

"No , don't go. Stay with me." Ella clings onto me.

"No I need to go home. You should go to sleep." I say almost resembling Ronnie's earlier tone.

Ella is protests against going to bed but thankfully Phoebe comes and convinces her to go to sleep. I'm relieved when Phoebe takes her to bed but my relief washes away when I see Cassandra and Nikolina making their way towards Ronnie and I.

I instantly grab Ronnie's hand and announce we are leaving. She doesn't put on much of a fight considering I dragged her here in the first place. Again the drive back to the apartment is quiet. Ronnie is occasionally humming to the music she's playing but I'm too lost in my thoughts of the events of today to concentrate on anything.

Fortunately dad and Alice are already asleep when we get home so we both just heard to our respective bedrooms. I remove my clothes only to put the hoodie back on. I decide to sleep in it. My mind drifts to the kiss with Sky and I cover my face to stop myself from screaming with joy. His hoodie reminds me of him so I just pretend he's here and that he's holding me , with those thoughts I fall into deep sleep.

My head slightly hurts when I wake up in the morning. It must be the alcohol and the drama but then again I only had one shot so it's definitely the drama alone. I take a quick shower and put on my uniform then head downstairs for breakfast.

Surprise surprise my whole family is already eating so I'm a little late.
"Well good morning , thought you weren't joining us Miss Partying all night." My dad says with a hint of sarcasm.

I roll my eyes and pour myself a glass of juice. "I'm not that late and it wasn't all night."

" Right,no more partying on school nights." He announces.

"What?"

"You won't here me complaining." Ronnie agrees with him which irritates me.

"Like you would ever be invited." I mutter but my dad hears.

"Heaven, that is no way to talk to your sister!" He scolds me.

" She's not...."

"Let's just enjoy breakfast." My stepmom intervenes , pleading with everyone.

I shut my mouth and wait for both my dad and Ronnie to finish so they can just drop me off at school.

I don't bother with pleasantries after my dad drops me off. I'm still annoyed with both him and Ronnie. I instantly smile when I see Ella and Sky. I make my way towards them practically bouncing up and down with joy.

"Hi."I say wrapping my arms around Sky's waist. He's clearly taken aback by my public display of affection because he tries to remove my hold on him but I tighten my grip.

"I missed you last night." I tell him.

"Really, I can't tell." He says referring to my hold on him. " Heaven let go of me."

"No." I pout like a child."And don't call me Heaven ,call me Evie."

"Evie's too intimate for my liking so I will stick to Heaven." He says stubbornly.

"Hmmm I just crave intimacy with you." I whisper and pull his earlobe with my teeth.

Sky , obviously stunned by my action literally jumbs away from me. "It's really hard being close to you when you try to molest me every second." He says trying to sound pissed but failing miserably.

His response makes me giggle."What if I were to do other things to you?"

"Jeez you too I'm fighting a hangover no need to make me feel worse." I had forgotten about Ella but shes here playing third wheel.

We both ignore her. I grab Sky's head and before he can stop me I kiss him and the most beautiful thing happens because he places his hands on my waists and kisses me back. This is so much better than yesterday because right now he's concious and kissing me without me having to force him,well I might have but who cares, Sky's tongue is in my mouth!

Ella clears her throat and we pull apart from each other. "As beautiful and awkward as that was we need to go and please make out in a less public place." She says and I blush a little.

I look up at Sky ."I will see you in class."

He nods and Ella grabs me before any words can be exchanged. Wow what a way to start my morning!