CHAPTER 21

I'm woken up by an annoying ache in my back. It's already morning but Sky's still asleep. His hands are still wrapped around me and I take a moment to admire just how peaceful he looks when he's sleeping. But regardless of how beautiful he looks right now , it does not distract me from the pain in my back. I don't know if it's from my activities from last night but it's really becoming unbearable. Slowly I untangle myself from my boyfriend and rush to his bathroom.

After using the toilet I take a moment to look at myself in the mirror. I can't help but blush as I see the results of our lovemaking. I feel a rush of excitement just by looking at the light hickeys which are all over my breasts and neck. So that's what having sex feels like? No amount of reading or TV watching could have prepared for the real thing. Of course it hurt but I'm sure with time the pain will go away. Even though I'm aching all over , I enjoyed myself and I have no regrets. I'm glad Sky was my first. I just hope that next time my body won't ache so much afterwards. My back seems to be taking the effects of sex pretty hard cause it hurts a lot.

I head back to the bedroom and put on Sky's t-shirt which was carelessly discarded on the floor the previous night. Sky is still asleep. The sheets are partially covering him so I can see how the sunrise is touching his toned stomach. Looking at him makes me relive everything we did last night and even though the memories are still fresh in my mind a part of me still believes it was all a dream.

I sit on the bed and start to touch him but before I can lay a hand on him he abruptly wakes up. He rubs his eyes , no doubt to fully wake up and I just continue to stare as if hypnotized by the image of my boyfriend waking up , well he is naked so I kinda am.

"Hi." I say cheerfully. I don't really know what else to say. Do we talk about last night? Do we ignore it until we have to do it again? I'm not really sure.

"Hey." He says huskily as he sits up. "What are you doing?"

"Watching you." I reply without thinking and he laughs.

"Yeah that totally sounds like you." He says , chuckling.

His laughter is infectious and it gives me the confidence I need to look my boyfriend in the eye for the first time since last night. Ignoring the pain in my back I  scoot over to give him a soft kiss but he grabs me and deepens the kiss. "How are you feeling?" He asks against my mouth.

Is he asking if I'm in pain or if I enjoyed last night? "Great. Last night was amazing but I'm very sore now." I add with a pout.

"That tends to happen but it won't last long , don't worry."

"I hope so because I want to do this again." I say whilest linking our fingers together.

He grins cockily. "I will take that as a compliment."

"Well it was." I kiss him softly on the mouth. "You know this isn't how I pictured life in highschool."

"And exactly how did you picture life in highschool?" Sky asks as he plays with my hair.

"Well I always saw myself being the shy new girl who is very dedicated to her studies. But then I would catch the attention of the baddest boy on school." I hear him chuckle and I smack
his chest. "Don't laugh."

"I'm sorry but you are so funny. But please carry on."

I ignore his less than sincere tone. "Anyway he's mean and we instantly have this undeniable attraction but we try to ignore it since we are so different. But eventually we give in and start this rollercoaster of a relationship. It has ups and downs but we love each other..." Before I can finish Sky bursts into fits of laughter.

"What is so funny?" I try to sound upset but seeing him this carefree and happy puts me in a good mood like really good.

"I'm sorry but it's just too much. All that sounds like a movie or something."