CHAPTER 18

Something isn't right. I feel like we have an intruder , I can feel someone's gaze. I wake up with a jolt. It's suddenly dark which is strange because neither Sky nor bothered with switching off the lights. I know he's still asleep because I can hear his soft snores. "

"Sky." I shake him but he doesn't budge. I try again but it's fruitless , he's flat.

"He can't hear you." A voice in the darkness says.

I turn my head and see his silhouette. He's here and he was watching my boyfriend and I sleeping. I don't know if I should be scared or angry. I go with the latter. I get off the bed immediately so I can confront him.

"What are you doing here?" I whisper yell at James so I don't make enough noise to wake up Sky.

"I wanted to see you."

"What?" I still can't believe he's here , in Sky's bedroom. Which reminds me. "What did you do to him?" I ask and start to go back to Sky but James grabs me.

He presses me against his body and immediately my heart starts to beat faster. "James." I say because I don't know what else there is to say.

At this angle , so close to him I can see his face due to the natural light of the full moon. It doesn't seem to bother him though. He looks as attractive as ever. His long dark hair hanging on his shoulders and his dark eyes are all visible because of the light that's passing through the window of Sky's bedroom.

I close my eyes when he starts stroking my hair. "Stop."

"Why?" He asks. "You like it when I play with your hair." It's true , I like it. I like it very much. It's like we have doing this for a long time. But we haven't and this isn't me so abruptly remove his hands from me and step back from him.

"You need to go. I told you to stay away from me." My voice is a little loud but amazingly Sky doesn't even stir.

I start to pace around my boyfriend's bedroom , wondering how the hell I'm going to get James away from him. I want James as far as possible from Sky , who knows what he might do to him due to his jealousy. I see it in his eyes. He has this twisted mindset that I belong to him , that I'm his Aurora. It bothers me but for some reason I'm not indifferent to him , I have feelings for him. Sometimes they are intense , especially when he's near , but most time they are overpowered by my love for Sky.

"You need to go." I say again. James moves quickly and he's now right in front of me. I can't see clearly because there's no light but I know he can see me , he takes my hand and firmly press it against his chest.

"We can be together again. It can be like it was before. We can forget about all this , put it behind us. I know you love me. Just come back to me , be mine again , Aurora." He sounds so sencere that I almost forget where we are. Well almost. I pull away my hand and step back from him.

"Unfortunately I'm just not that person for you. I don't love you." Although it is the truth , my heart breaks as I say the words. "I'm not your Aurora and I will never be. I can't belong to you because I already belong to Sky. Now go."

"I refuse to believe that he's what you want but I will go , for now." He adds. He softly presses his lips against my own and for some reason I don't stop him. "I will be seeing you soon." And just like that he's gone and the lights are back on.

Minutes have passed since James departure and I'm still standing in the same spot he left me. I'm still reeling from our encounter and it's like I'm frozen in time. The more I interact with James the more feelings I have towards him. It's still not entirely clear what those feelings are but they sure are strong. I don't know what to do. Am I cheating on Sky?