CHAPTER 14

Personally I would have preferred that we skip all our classes but Sky wasn't having it. Right now we are in world history and I'm doing my best to keep up with Phoebe aka smarty-pants. She's getting everyone's attention , well who's interested in the French revolution , with her smart questions and even smarter answers. I don't want Sky to be think I'm dumb compared to her so I'm being argumentative and questioning all her answers. Of course she doesn't back down because she's actually passionate about debating but I'm just doing it to be a bitch.

"I think that's enough." Sky whispers when the teacher starts going on about an essay we have to turn in tomorrow.

I flip my hair to the side. "I don't know what you are talking about." I innocently tell him.

He shakes his head. "Sure play dumb."

I move closer to him and whisper. "Well given my recent performance I think I'm pretty smart." I nibble his earlobe and he softly pushes me away. "I believe I made you blush."

He gives me his shy smile. "Not now Heaven."

"When then?" I ask and I can't hide the desperation in my voice.

"Maybe you could come at my house after school and we can study."

"Just study?" I ask , trying to sound sexy and from the way his eyes darken I think it actually worked.

He clears his throat and removes my hand from his arm. "We will talk about it later , we are still in class."

I wanna keep on pursuing this conversation but I know he won't budge besides he's right , class is still in session and I don't think he would like it very much if he was called out for not paying attention because of me , again!

After two more lessons it's lunchtime and I couldn't be more excited , not only because I'm very hungry but because I'm literally I'm counting down the hours till my "study date" with Sky after school. We have never had an official date and that's okay , as long as I get to spend time with him I'm happy.

"Here." Sky hands me his apple. "You need it more than I do." He's teasing me I know but I actually do it more than he does.

I take it then grab his head and start kissing him repeatedly. He tries to resist probably because he's shy but I don't let him. "Oh thanks babe." I say cheerfully and give him one last kiss on the mouth.

"Oh get a room will you." Ella says breaking up our sweet moment , gosh we so need time alone.

I sit back in my chair and catch Phoebe looking at both me and my boyfriend and when see I have caught her starring she quickly looks away.

"You guys are one minute away from screwing right in front of us." Ella says winking at me and I blush immediately.

"Ella!" Sky scolds her.

Ella giggles. "What? It's not like you guys are virgins." She continues to laugh but I'm not amused or blushing anymore. Not a virgin? I know I am so I'm sure she wasn't referring to me.

Ella's laughter dies down when she notices that no one else is laughing. Kevin pokes her , mentally telling her she messed up and both Phoebe and Sky shift uncomfortably in their seats. Oh you gotta be kidding me. Her? He slept with her!

I'm about to explode but Sky squeezes my hand and I look at him. For the first time in our relationship he's the vulnerable one , his eyes are begging me to let it go or perhaps not cause a scene. I decide to let it go for now because I know causing a scene won't be in my best interests and I don't want Phoebe to think our relationship has loopholes , she already witnessed one fight between me and my boyfriend and I won't give her the pleasure of letting her witness another.