c h a p t e r. 7

"Sometimes we love with nothing more than hope. Sometimes we cry with everything except tears."
-Gregory David Roberts

chapter 7

Almost twelve hours later at 8 o'clock, Bar leaned against his car in the spot he texted Clementine to meet him at.

He was dressed in a nice pair of jeans, a thick dark blue long sleeve, his leather jacket, and had a hint of his favorite cologne to his scent.

His thick curls were messy but in an attractive way on his head and since he spent most of the day icing his injuries and keeping up with the pain relievers, the bruises didn't look bad and the swelling was practically nonexistent and the pain was bearable.

His full backpack was off to the side as he waited in the abandoned-looking parking lot with a thick field of flowers and a forest right next to it.

After what felt like hours, he finally heard the roar of another engine.

But it wasn't just an engine.

It was a motorcycle.

Clementine was riding a motorcycle.

She parked it next to where Bar stood and turned it off, and if he had a little less control over himself, he would be drooling as he eyes her curves that were accentuated by her attire.

Damn.

The little goddess had slim, black leggings on that brought out her wide hips and thick thighs, black combat boots that boosted her a couple of inches higher, a thick knitted pink sweater that hugged her chest and showed off her cute, slightly chubby stomach, and a leather jacket that almost matched Bar's.

She looked beautiful in the sense where she was lethal.

"You have no idea," Bar said as she took off her helmet and pulled her hair out of a ponytail. "How bad I want to kiss you right now."

"You l-look good too, Oly, even with the bruises." Clementine beams at him, getting off of her bike.

"Not good enough for you, that's for fucking sure." He replied. The little goddess rolled her eyes, set her helmet on the seat and timidly walked up to Bar.

She rides a motorcycle but she's still a shy little thing. Bar didn't know why he found that so hot.

"So, what are we d-doing here?" Clementine asked, looking around the semi-dark scenery and the moon that's just starting to peek out behind the clouds. Night was coming in fast and it was waiting for no one.

"Well, I'm here to make you fall in love with me and you're here to enjoy yourself." Bar said, bending down to pick the little goddess up over his shoulder before grabbing his backpack, not giving her a chance to reply.

"Hey!" Clementine, along with his injuries, protests at Bar's actions but he ignores it. "You can't, you can't just pick me up!"

"Yes I can and I already have." Bar says. "The walk to where we need to go is short but muddy and your shoes always look clean, I didn't want you to get them dirty."

"You're, um, you're more observant than I thought."

"Hm." Bar stepped over a fallen tree as he walked on the small path through the woods.

"N-not that I thought you were stupid or anything." Clementine continued and Bar knew that if he didn't say something, she'd go on an anxiety-inducing ramble.

"I know what you meant, sweetheart." He squeezes the thigh he was using to keep her in place making her squeak. "I was just thinking about how cute you look."