c h a p t e r. 47

"When you really love someone, you see all their mess and their brokenness and you love them anyway. In fact, seeing all of that sort of makes you love them more."
― Heather Hepler

Because of some comments I saw in the last chapter, I have to tell you all this:
Bar Red's Redemption will be 50 chapters long, meaning there is only two more chapters after this update.

However, I will be writing a cute as shit epilogue and 4 extra chapters for their life together after high school (bc at this point all of us know they stay together no matter what) and then 8-12 chapters from Clementine's POV, a possible sequel chapter, spin-off chapter showcasing Gus and Fen, and then The End chapter.

But, of course, I'll probably always write more of Bar and Clementine whenever I have an idea. I mean... there's always more room for cuteness, right??

chapter 47

It was the first day that Bar was released from the hospital and back at apartment, tired as shit, and just sprawled onto the couch, his head resting in Clementine's lap as she read and played with his hair.

His body was exhausted, mind overworked, and he was generally just in a grumpy mood.

No strenuous activity for three weeks meant no sex, which meant that Bar had a lot less opportunity and material to make Clementine go all red.

Sure, he still made her blush but he liked seeing that full-face blush and he liked being able to enjoy himself with the little goddess in a pleasurable, full body being used kind of way.

Gus and Law were also at the apartment, fighting over who Culpa hated more.

Bar loved his best friends.

He did.

But they were just so goddamn annoying sometimes.

Bar mutters incoherently towards his arguing best friends, his sentence complete and utter gibberish.

Law stares at Bar as if he spoke an alien language.

Gus just nods as if he knew what the fuck was going on when, in fact, he did not.

Clementine nonchalantly looks up from her book and says, "Oly said that he w-wants to tell you to flip off before he hurts you. But in less nice words."

Bar felt proud that she was able to understand him.

"Your man is so mean to me," Gus whined, flopping dramatically onto the floor.

"I know," Clementine giggles. "He's cute while doing it."

"I'm not cute." Bar grumbles.

"Yes, you are."

"No, I'm not."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No, screw off," The brute had a light blush over his cheeks and the little goddess cooed slightly while poking his dimple.

"Screw me," Clementine corrected, laughing when Bar blinked up at her, knowing fully well he couldn't.

Doctors orders.

Ugh.

"O' happy dagger!" Gus said. "This is thy sheath; there rust, and let me die."

"Not the same play but just let me fucking say it," Bar replied, then continued, his dark eyes moving over to his best friend. "I kill'd not thee with half so good a will."