q u e s t i o n s / a n s w e r s

You guessed it, folks! This is some Q/A for everyone who asked questions (and for those who didn't)!

These are random things about the character's personal lives and about me as well!

I hope you all like it, or at least don't find it completely ridiculous.

I'm going to start about the questions involving me, since, well, I know a lot about that. Also, I talk a lot so... you're warned. Some answers might be long.

questions / answers

1. When did you start writing?
I've been writing short stories since I was about 10 years old but got started on Wattpad at around 12, writing really bad book.

2. How old are you?
I'm 16! My birthday's April 12th, I'm an Aries. (And an INFP)

3. Siblings?
I have six siblings, and I'm also a triplet. My sister Cherish (whom I'm identical to) is my favorite and best friend, she's also on Wattpad. You should totally check out her books at whoscountinganyway

4. What do you do when you get writer's block?
I try to literally write anything at all. A short story about bananas if that will get my motivation and creative juices flowing-- anything. As soon as I can write a paragraph that doesn't make me want to cry at how bad it is, I can return to business as usual.

5. Sexuality?
I'm panromantic and demisexual. If you're confused about what that means, just ask.

And if any of you think being gay is a sin or support trump, kindly get off my book.

6. What do you want to do after high school?
Oh boy. Okay. I got dis.

Imma be either a neurophysiologist (simply because I love how the different chemicals in a brain pertain to our emotions, dictating the body's will to survive while balancing the mind's thoughts and thus creating a paradox where the very thing meant to keep us alive is killing us and I love psychology and finding different ways to balance emotions on the spectrum).

Or I'm totally going to be a clinical therapist, I really just want to help people.

Or an art teacher since I'm really good at art! I'm not bragging but I'm just saying I'm good because I've been in three state competitions and gotten 2nd place in one of them so I know I'm at least decent enough to be successful in that path.

Oof that was a longer answer than needed. Oh well, sorry for hurting your eyeballs.

7. Any goals?
Eat donuts at 4 AM. Don't die before I finish all of my books but die before Cherish. Haunt people after I die.

8. What character do you relate to the most?
Honestly, Gus. I'm silly as heckadoos and my family says I'm pretty weird so there's that but I can also relate to his depression and mental illness.

Those who read Augustine's Sanity will understand.

9. Are you single, if so, where did you get the inspiration for Bar and Clementine's relationship?
I'm as single as that lone french fry that's always at the bottom of a McDonald's bag.

And I got the inspirations from how my sister acts with her own girlfriend and my, at the time, boyfriend and different personal issues going on in my life.

10. Favorite things?
Color: BLUE!!! Loved it since I was a baby. Literally. And I used to eat blue things. And collect blue Crayola crayons... so now I have like a bag of 500+ blue crayons somewhere in my basement that I don't know what to do with.