Fallacy 🌸

Kamlesh's viewpoint :

"Ashwati, you'll be giving the college tour to the new student Kamlesh." The professor announced after the lecture finished.

"Okay sir." I heard a sweet voice and looked behind to see the person.

"Where's Ishan?" Professor questioned again.

"He's busy with the upcoming event sir." Ashwati answered and I looked at her. God, she's beautiful.

The professor then had a talk to some other student Shubman regarding Anushree's college tour.

I met her during the orientation and found out she's also in CS branch like me. The other second year scholarship students are from different branches so their departments are different.

Only Anushree among the new students shares classes with me.

"You must be Kamlesh?" Ashwati's statement sounded a little interrogative as she approached me.

"Yeah, I am." I smiled and picked up my backpack.

"Well then follow me." She replied and started walking.

"These are our lockers, you must've seen it." Ashwati introduced me to the hallway.

"Yeah I was here today morning." I giggled slightly.

"Just a minute." She excused herself and took one or few steps ahead.

"I can't believe you Abhay, what the hell are you doing?" She rolled her eyes at a guy.

"What am I doing?" The boy shrugged his shoulders in response.

"Riya is so annoyed." Ashwati stated firmly.

"Listen, I'm just enjoying my college life. Its not that big of a deal." Abhay answered.

"Its useless talking to you." She replied and turned around towards me.

I didn't want her to feel I'm intruding in her personal talks so I pretended to look in my phone as soon as she faced towards me.

"Sorry for making you wait." Ashwati apologised to me.

"No problem." I smiled and she reciprocated.

"Let's start the tour then." She said and took me to different places in the college building.

First she took me to the classes and labs, then the library, sports grounds, auditoriums and halls, student association clubs, honour board committee room, important offices and the reception.

"This is our cafeteria, my favourite place in the college." Ashwati giggled as we reached there.

"Now mine as well." I laughed.

"Food is life lol." She added.

"Really." I agreed with a slight giggle.

Shubman's viewpoint :

"Anushree, its almost lunch time. We should get to the cafeteria now." I told her while she was flipping the pages of a book in the library.

"Okay." She whispered and placed the book back in the shelf before we came out.

By the time we had reached the cafeteria, recess had started already. As always, there was a lot of chaos and rush in the place.

"Shubman!" I heard Ashwati's voice from a little distance.

"Is she your friend?" Anushree questioned me and I nodded.

"Great! We all can have lunch together then." She smiled.