Feelings 🌸

Riya's viewpoint :

"I'll talk to Abhay, tum Shub ko breakfast dedo." Samikhya told me while pouring orange juice in two glasses.

"You don't have to." I stopped her.

"I can't keep begging him for loyalty." I added while preparing the last piece of french toast.

"Riya, I can't see you like this." Samikhya sighed on seeing my condition.

"I'm okay." I fake smiled while trying to control my tears.

"Just be happy, okay?" Samikhya told me and I nodded.

She then took Abhay's breakfast to his room and did the same with Shubman.

I reached up to his door to see it's open and Shubman was staring blankly at the ceiling. He seems upset and weird in the past few days.

Shubman's one of the most funniest and liveliest persons I've come across but his smile has faded away recently and I really wish the old him was back.

We have always shared a special bond and I need the old Shubman back. The Shubman who's my brother, my saviour, my fire brigade, I want him back.

"Good morning Shub." I chirped while putting away my thoughts to lighten up his mood.

He looked a bit startled but relaxed on seeing me.

"Good morning." He replied with a forced smile while sitting up.

"I brought breakfast." I said and went up to him.

"Mhm smells good." He giggled.

"Thanda ho jaayega, jaldi khaalo." I told him, to which he showed me his swollen knuckles.

"I can't eat this way." He pouted.

"You're such a baby." I laughed and sat beside him.

"Riya, I'm really sorry about yesterday. Mujhe tum dono ke matter mein interfere nahi karna chahiye tha. Meri wajah se jhagda ho gaya." Shubman said with pure guilt on his face.

"Shub, it had to happen. Kal nahi hota toh kabhi aur hota, par hota zaroor. It's better main apne aap toh aisi life ke liye abhi se prepare karloon." I replied while slicing a piece of the French toast and held it with a fork.

"Don't say this Riya, you deserve so much better." Shubman replied and I made him eat.

"As much as I want to, I can't change the truth Shub. I'm destined for this." I said on the verge of tears.

"I'm really concerned for you." Shubman said in a soft voice after chewing and I made him eat another bite.

"I know." I smiled knowing he's by my side.

"Can I tell you something?" Shubman asked me in a serious voice a minute later.

"Of course, you can tell me anything." I smiled to assure him my presence.

"Anushree-" He took her name but stopped in between.

"What is it?" I questioned him.

"Nevermind." He replied shifting his head to the side.

"Kya hua Shub?" I asked shaking him lightly.

"I can't see her with Abhay." He said all of a sudden and choked on his voice a bit.

I made him drink some water and patted his back.

"I really can't see her with anyone else." He said again.

I could see in his eyes that he was hurt and unwillingly my mind compelled me to think if he has a past with her.

He even fought Samikhya and Ashwati for her, which he would never do for anyone in his right senses. I've hardly seen him get aggressive but the way he was fighting Abhay yesterday says that it's not just about me. There is something Shubman is hiding.