Luxuriance 🌸

Riya's viewpoint :

"Ash, please Abhay ko utha de yaar warna woh sota reh jaayega." I requested her while cooking breakfast for all of us.

"Shub ko bhi utha dena." Samikhya added.

"In dono kumbhkaran ko main nahi utha sakti. Tu jaa, main breakfast bana dungi." Ashwati giggled.

"Pleaseee Ash." I whined.

"Good morning girls." Ishan greeted us after returning from a morning walk.

"Shh babe, dad is calling." Samikhya hushed him on hearing her ringtone.

"Hey dad, good morning.." She greeted on call and then moved to the side.

We stayed silent until she hung up.

"Good morning guys." Shubman greeted us after coming out of his room.

"Shub, dad's coming to college for today's match. And he wants to meet you too." Samikhya informed him.

"Oh shit." Shubman muttered.

Samikhya's dad is really possessive about her always and Shubman even gets scolded at times by him. He's really overprotective and can't bear anyone hurting Samikhya in any way.

"Which reminds me, mom aur dad bhi aayenge." Ishan spoke up.

"I'm excited to meet them!" Ashwati squealed.

"Me too." I smiled.

"They want to meet you guys too." Ishan grinned.

"By the way, Abhay abhi tak so raha hai kya?" Shubman asked us.

"Oh yeah, uthati hu usko." I facepalmed myself and went to his room.

"Abhay, wake up!" I said as soon as I entered and he groaned.

"Thodi derr aur." He groaned.

"Late ho jaaoge, utho." I shook his body and he held my wrist.

"Bas do minute." He mumbled while pulling me into his chest.

"Abhay-" I was cut off by him wrapping his arms around me.

He placed his head in the crook of my neck, making me shiver at his hot breath hitting me.

I softly caressed his hair, watching him sleep soundly. He's such a baby. I always end up falling for him no matter what I do.

Sometimes I feel that we've been forced into this relationship together, but the other times I end up realising I would've fallen for him anyway.

If our relationship would've been organic, Abhay and I would've been in a much better state than now.

He has always been caring for me and that's the reason my feelings for him kept on surging. My heart loves him immensely and can't even think of getting over him.

Why do you make me so fragile my love? I know you won't leave me but the thought of you never being able to love me back ever makes my heart crumpled.

I'm in a state where I can neither ask you to stay nor make you leave. What do I do?

"Riya.." Abhay took my name in his sleep.

"Hmm?" I hummed.

"Arey ladki." I heard Ashwati's voice and looked up to see her facepalming herself.

"Tu Abhay ko uthane aayi thi, romance karne nahi." She added in the same tone.

"Main-" I was cut off by her screaming at Abhay.