Farmhouse 🌸

Abhishek's viewpoint :

I was walking over to my next class when I saw Anushree run away while crying. What's wrong with her?

"Hey, wait." I said running behind her and stopped her.

"What happened Anushree?" I questioned her in a soft voice on seeing her in a wreck like state. I see she's been crying a lot.

She just shook her head in a no as I embraced her in a hug.

"Stop crying." I said while patting her back.

"I don't want to be here." She sobbed inside my arms.

Don't want to be where? In the college building?

"Come with me." I said and took her to the empty ground.

We sat there on the swings for a while without speaking a word. She stayed silent and just kept on sobbing.

"Shubman committed hai?" Anushree questioned in between her sobs, breaking the silence between us.

"Hmm." I nodded.

"Samikhya uski girlfriend hai?" She questioned again.

"Haa." I answered her.

"Since when are they dating?" She asked next.

"Just a month after college started, they started dating each other." I replied casually but Anushree looked devastated.

"Oh." She muttered in a very low voice as tears flew down her cheeks heavily.

"You seem disturbed." I said looking at her.

"I'm fine." She replied and wiped away her tears.

"You're lying." I said.

"No, I'm fine. Really." She replied and gave me a smile.

What is she hiding behind that fake smile of hers? Does she like Shubman?

"Tum Samikhya se mili kya?" I questioned her after a minute.

"Huh? No I didn't." She answered.

"She's really sweet, I'll make you meet her. You guys will love each other." I smiled.

"Despite of being so privileged she's really humble and down to earth." I added honestly.

"Privileged as in?" Anushree questioned me.

"Like Ishan, her parents are the trustees of this college and one of the founders of this institution as well. They're the major authorities here.

Though Samikhya never takes special privileges and achieves everything on her merit. She's the most talked about girl here and the reasons are obvious. Many are jealous of her but almost everyone loves her and she deserves every bit of it. She's an amazing friend as well." I explained.

"Ishan and her must be close friends then." Anushree concluded.

"They're rivals." I told her and her eyes widened.

"Rivals?" She questioned in confusion.

"Yes. They're highly against each other. You know like business rivals? Their families are very distant and there's an unseen war kind of thing between them. So Samikhya and Ishan apparently hate each other." I elucidated her.

"Oh my God I didn't know that." She reacted.

"You're new here, that's why." I said.

"Yeah I've missed out on a lot of things." She giggled slightly. Thankfully she's in a better mood now.