Dismay 🌸

Ashwati's viewpoint :

"Ishan, come on we're getting late." I said to him impatiently while running my fingers through my long hair.

"Look who can't wait." Samikhya joked.

"She's in loveeee." Riya sung.

"Chill Ash it's just six right now." Ishan giggled.

"Tumlog itni jaldi kyu jaa rahe?" Shubman asked after joining us in the living area.

"Kamlesh ko pick up karna hai." Ishan informed her.

"Maine bhi Anushree ko ride offer kiya tha." Shubman spoke up.

"Okay we'll pick her up." Ishan assured. Ugh no.

"But-" Shubman was cut off by Riya.

"That's fine. Abhay, Samikhya, Shubman and I can take the other car." Riya suggested.

"Perfect." Samikhya smiled.

"Let's go." I said to Ishan and he came along with me towards his car.

"Ash, tu Anushree ko text karke batade hum use pick up karne waale hain." Ishan told me after I took a seat.

"I don't have her number." I said in a pissed off tone.

"Then mere mobile se karde." He replied tossing his phone towards me.

I unwillingly texted her to wait outside her hostel for us since we're giving her a ride to the club.

We at first stopped at the boys hostel where Kamlesh was waiting for us.

"Hey." Ishan greeted him as he got in our car and I shifted to the back seat in order to be along with him.

"Hey guys. You both look amazing." Kamlesh complimented and I blushed.

"So do you." Ishan replied and Kamlesh grinned.

Then we moved towards the girls hostel to pick up Anushree. She was downstairs as ordered. She occupied the seat beside Ishan since its was the only vacant one.

"You didn't have to trouble Ishan, I could've taken any public transport." She said as we moved towards the club.

Ugh this is highly annoying. I hate her pretentious personality so much. She always acts independent yet accepts favours from our boys.

"Its okay, Shubman asked me to pick you up." Ishan told her.

"Oh." She mumbled and then looked out of the window.

"Ash, this colour suits you so much." Kamlesh accoladed, referring to my outfit.

"Same about you. White suits you a lot." I complimented back.

"Thank you sweetheart." He replied while making an eye contact with me and my heart melted at that.

"We're here." Ishan grinned as we reached the club.

Its quarter to seven right now, the guests must be arriving shortly.

"Party time!" Kamlesh exclaimed.

"You look excited." I giggled.

"I'm actually. A lot." He laughed along as we got off.

"Great haha." I replied and Kamlesh wrapped him arm around my waist.

A sudden warmth hit my body and so did a sparks. Can a single touch of his make me feel this way?

We got in together with his arm around me to be met by Riya, Abhay, Samikhya and Shubman.