Blooming love 🌸

Kamlesh's viewpoint :

"He did what?!" Ashwati reacted on hearing whatever happened in the mall.

"I didn't want Anika to call the police and cause a scene." Shubman giggled.

"But you guys really missed out on it, it was kinda scary but so much fun." Anushree laughed.

"Fun? Ishan aur meri haalat kharab ho gayi thi." Samikhya sighed.

"Seriously." Ishan added in the same tone.

"She's right though, it must've been fun." I lightly chuckled, referring to Anushree's statement.

"Yes it was very exciting." Riya giggled.

"I'm glad you guys are together again." I smiled to Abhay and her.

"Yes, so am I." The others added in unison.

"Thank you guys." Abhay blushed slightly and I nudged him in order to tease him.

"I'm glad we're together too." Riya added while leaning on Abhay's shoulder and he wrapped his arm around her.

They're really so cute!

"Kamlesh, it's over six, we should get back now." Anushree reminded me.

"Oh yes, let's go." I stood up.

"Its already too late, you guys should stay." Shubman persuaded us.

"Okay!" Anushree readily agreed, of course she would.

"Kal college kaise attend karenge? I don't even have anything to wear." I shrugged my shoulders.

"We literally went out for shopping today and we've to show up in our movie outfits tomorrow." Samikhya evoked me with a giggle.

"Oh yes." I facepalmed myself.

I bought some clothes for me today itself and I can wear them to college tomorrow.

Since Riya was really sleepy, Abhay carried her to his bedroom, inside his arms.

"Shub." Anushree called out for him with extended arms and he picked her up.

"Tumlog kahan jaa rahe?" Ishan asked them.

"My room. I need to give her my time, warna kahin break up na ho jaaye." Shubman joked.

"Shut up." Anushree giggled while hitting his chest.

"They're so cute." Ashwati admired them.

"And wild too." Ishan facepalmed himself on seeing the couple making out on their way upstairs.

Shubman's so swift with his movements and Anushree and him are always so intimate.

Then there's me, who thinks twice even before touching Ashwati. Though I always feel like I'm about to, I can't even muster up the courage to kiss her at the last minute.

I feel like kissing her so many times, but I don't want her to think of me as someone who's with her just for physical pleasures.

I actually love her with all my heart and I'd rather let my actions prove it.

"I'm tired, so jaata hu thodi derr." Ishan yawned and went to his room, with Samikhya following him.

"You can take rest too, if you're tired." Ashwati told me considerably.

"Ash.." I whispered her name and pulled her back just as she was about to get up.

"Yeah say-" She was speaking, but I cut her off by placing my lips on hers.