Break in the clouds 🌸

Kamlesh's viewpoint :

"And I'd like to read you Ash. Over and over again. I want to know you." I smiled at her.

She stared blankly at me for a few seconds before speaking.

"Me?" She questioned in shock.

"Yes you. Its seems as if you're keeping things to yourself and I want to know you. I wanna help you." I told her.

"I'm not keeping anything Kamlesh, everything's out about me." She shrugged her shoulders.

"Then why won't you tell me why you don't believe in love?" I interrogated.

"Its because love doesn't exist anymore Kamlesh. People are no longer in love and even if they are, destiny betrays them. Everyone's so hurt just because of love." She sighed.

"Its not necessary Ash, love is beautiful." I tried convincing her.

"I doubt." She muttered.

"What if you fall for someone?" I asked her.

"I won't. I don't think I'll ever fall in love." She mumbled in a low voice.

"Anyway, its recess. We should eat something." I suggested in order to deviate the talk.

"I'm not really hungry." She replied.

"You want some beverages?" I asked her.

"Sounds good." She said.

"Okay, let's get it from the canteen." I told her and then we went together to get ourselves a shake each.

Samikhya's viewpoint :

"Mujhe match practice ke liye jaana hai, bye." Ishan told me after we finished having lunch.

"Okay, I'll come if I can." I assured him.

"I'll be waiting." He smiled and I returned it.

I disposed our empty food trays into the trash can and then washed my hands. Huh I need to get to class now.

As I was walking, I found Anushree on my way. I should talk to her.

"Hey Anushree, can we talk?" I questioned her.

She took one glance of me and then turned back to walking. Her eyes look fierce and she looks annoyed. Why so? And why did she ignore me?

"I'm talking to you." I told her after catching up to her pace.

"I'm not interested in reciprocating." She replied harshly.

"Don't get me wrong, I just want to help you." I politely offered.

"What help will you do to me? My life is such a mess because of you. And your boyfriend." She furiously answered.

"What did Shubman do now?" I asked in confusion.

"He didn't do anything and that's his fault. He didn't do anything when he should've." She confused me even more than before.

"Look I can't comprehend what you're saying but-" I was cut off by her in between my statement.

"You're not meant to. Shubman and I have a life apart from you, okay? Not everything revolves around you." She spoke harshly.

Why does she hate me so much? I admit I was harsh on her once but it seems like she really hates me, more than she should've because of that incident.

"I know it doesn't. Neither did I ever ask for all the attention I get. You don't know how many problems it brings to me. You don't know the magnitude of despair it causes me." I expressed my true feelings.