Paradox 🌸

Ishan's viewpoint :

"Relax Abhay, just calm down." I tried calming Abhay but he's way too furious.

"Shubman is getting on my nerves." He gritted his teeth.

"Forget about him." I tried diverting his mind.

"Hmm." He nodded and I took him to my farmhouse to take him to his room.

I asked him about the fight and he explained that he likes the new girl Anushree, which of course Riya is reacting to.

Abhay's really wrong on his part but I don't think I should say this right now otherwise he'll start arguing with me as well.

Why was Shubman reacting so much though? What's wrong with him?

I made Abhay sleep and then decided to talk to Shubman about it. Since he's with Samikhya in her farmhouse, I'm going there.

I walked towards Samikhya's room to see her coming out.

"Ishan, thank God tum aa gaye." Samikhya said and hugged me as soon as she saw me.

I immediately hugged her as well and caressed her back.

"Pata nahi humare squad ko kya ho gaya, sab jhagad rahe hain." She added sadly.

"Don't worry, sab theek ho jaayega." I comforted her.

"I hope." She said in my chest.

I softly lifted her face and pressed my lip onto hers. She kissed me back and her smooth lips melted inside mine. Everytime feels like the first time when I kiss her. She ignites a spark inside my body everytime. I just can't get enough of her.

"Shubman tumhare room mein hai?" I questioned her after we pulled apart.

"Haa, kyun?" She questioned back.

I told her I've to talk to him regarding Anushree and she informed me that he's been ignoring her questions all the time she's trying to ask about her. Why is he doing that?

"Main baat karta hu usse." I told Samikhya and went in.

"Hi Shub." I greeted him and he sat up.

"Hey bro." He replied and I went to his side.

"Tu theek hai?" I questioned him and he nodded to assure me.

"Tujhe kya zaroorat thi Abhay se jhagadne ki? Riya aur Abhay ka matter tha na, unhe sort out karne deta." I added.

"Ab nahi karunga." He added with a sad face.

"By the way Shub, Anushree kaun hai?" I asked him and his expressions changed.

"Uh.. she's a new student." He trailed it off.

"And?" I asked again.

"I don't know." He replied.

"Tujhe sach mein nahi pata?" I asked.

"I said I don't know her! Just shut up and don't talk about her!" He shouted all of a sudden.

"Okay okay relax." I calmed him down and went out of the room.

He's behaving very different. God knows what's wrong with him.

"I'm tensed about him." Samikhya said after I told her about Shubman and my conversation.

"Me too." I sighed.

"God knows what has happened to him recently." Samikhya said while passing me a coffee mug and then sat on the couch beside me.

"I really need to know Anushree kaun hai. I think Shub knows her." I replied.