Treachery 🌸

Kamlesh's viewpoint :

"Please shut up Kamlesh." Ashwati spat at me, which left me numb.

She hasn't ever been rude to me or anyone else, then why all of a sudden did she behave this way?

Suddenly a thought striked my mind, leaving me completely bewildered. Is she in love with Ishan? Is Anushree being with Ishan bothering her cause she likes him?

My legs felt weak. I plopped onto the floor, not knowing what to do.

I'm realising this today, but maybe I fell for Ashwati long ago. Her smile makes my heart flutter and her voice is music to my ears.

Everytime she's with me, the entire world stops and it's just her and me. Being with her is my favourite part of the day.

She's a reason I feel so nice being in this college, which is completely new for me. Because of her, I joined the cricket team and made new friends.

She helped me socialize so much and made me feel like I've always been a part of this college and her squad. She keeps me so happy in this place I assumed I'd be deserted in.

I don't know when I fell for you Ash, but I fell hard. The thought of not being able to have you makes me so numb. Nothing else can make me as happy as your mere presence does. Please don't break my heart.

"Hey bro, kal subah college aa jaana, latest by nine." Ishan stopped by me and informed.

"Sure." I assured him and passed him a pressed smile. He reciprocated the smile and left.

I picked up my backpack and left for the hostel after that since its twelve already. I'm really tired so I'm just gonna sleep all day.

After getting changed into a fresh set of regular clothes, I laid down on my bed and simultaneously my phone vibrated. My eyes widened on seeing the contact name.

Ash :
Hey Kamlesh.

Me :
Umm hey..

Ash:
I'm really sorry about
today. I shouldn't have
been harsh on you.

Me :
It's totally fine.
You don't have to
apologise.

Ash :
Can we talk in person?

Me :
Sure.

Ash :
Lemongrass cafe
at 1pm?

Me :
Sounds good.
Send me the location.

Ashwati sent me the location and its not really far so I can reach there in ten minutes.

Suddenly I feel energised and fresh. The enthusiasm has kicked in and I really can't wait to meet Ashwati.

I quickly got changed into another pair of clothes and styled my hair. Before moving out, I wore my favourite perfume.

 Before moving out, I wore my favourite perfume