Fresher's party 🌸

Riya's viewpoint :

"Abhay, Kamlesh, tumlog entrance pe students ko receive karna, Shub aur Anushree booth ke paas honge." Ashwati announced.

"The rest of us will be managing inside." She added and all of us nodded.

As said, Kamlesh and Abhay walked over to the entrance.

"Wait guys." I called out for them and they stopped.

"Kya hua?" Abhay asked.

"Tumlog ne favours nahi pin kiye abhi tak." I said and pinned this year's favour badges on shit tuxedos.

"Thanks Riya." Kamlesh smiled and I reciprocated.

"Its time, go receive the guests." I giggled and pushed them lightly.

I then went to Ashwati who's checking out the last minute decorations.

"Everything's perfect." Samikhya grinned.

Soon the first year students started stepping in. The hall is perfectly decorated in bollywood theme and our juniors are perfectly dressed as well.

Once we had everyone inside, Ishan started with the anchoring while bollywood songs played in background.

"...arey ghumenge, naachenge, gaayenge, Ash karenge aur kya? Kyuki bade bade shehron mein aisi choti choti baatein hoti rehti hain..." Ishan turned the mic towards the freshers while anchoring.

"Senorita!" The crowd cheered.

The song Senorita then started playing and the lights turned dim. Ah, the venue looks so pretty now! Everyone's dancing around and this moment feels so perfect!

"Na main samjha, na main jaana, jo bhi tumne mujhse kaha hai SenoRIYA..." Abhay sung along the song and swirl me inside his arms, which made me giggle.

"Magar phir bhi, na jaane kyu, mujhe sunke accha laga hai SenoRIYA..." He giggled in my ear and I blushed heavily.

After the song ended, the lights were turned on again and Ishan made the announcement for the beginning of the contests.

The first hurdle is the paper dance. All the students got into pairs and started dancing on the paper as the songs played.

Some pairs were able to the next round while the others got disqualified.

"Before we move on to the next round, we have some games for our freshers!" Ashwati announced.

"Riya, come you need to get dressed for the dance." Abhay held my hand and dragged me backstage.

Anushree had already gotten changed into her dance outfit. We're performing on Dheeme dheeme tonight. Since I'm playing Bhumi's part, I have to get dressed in this red saree.

Ashwati is busy with the games, what should I do now?

"Abhay, mujhe saree pehenna nahi aata." I panicked.

"Shit, we've to perform in ten minutes." Abhay mumbled.

"Ab kya karu?" I asked.

"Put on your blouse, I'll help you wear the saree." He replied.

"Fine, don't watch." I said and unzipped my one piece after Abhay turned around.

Having only one changing room here is really awkward.