Clandestine unfolded 🌸

Samikhya's viewpoint :

"Its Samikhya." Ishan announced while scratching the back of his neck and my eyes widened.

Did he really pick out my name from such a huge lot? Is this just a coincidence or our fate?

"What?" I reacted to hide the blush that was about to creep up on my cheeks.

"Come on dude." Abhay persuaded us. Of course, he knows everything.

"Okay." Ishan nodded.

This is so exciting! Ishan's about to kiss me in the college premises, in front of so many people.

For the first time in a long long time, I can feel that we can finally be each other's, with no one bothering us, judging us or looking down on us. We can finally express a tint of our love for each other.

By the time both of us reached the centre, everyone had their phones out, in order to capture our pictures and videos. But today, I don't care at all. I don't care about anything going wrong if I have Ishan by my side.

Ishan softly set aside the hair strands on my face and held the back of my neck in his palm. We've done this so many times but today is hitting so different.

I lifted my chin and Ishan placed his lips on my neck. Goosebumps started to form on my skin as he did so and we both slightly giggled.

"Okay guys let's get back to work." Ashwati announced and everyone started packing their stuff.

After sometime everyone started moving out. Ashwati left along with Kamlesh and Abhay was with Riya.

"Chalo." I said to Shubman who was waiting near the gate.

"I'm waiting for Anushree, she's coming along for some work." He informed.

"Okay." I replied and went towards the parking lot with Ishan.

After Shubman came along with Anushree, we left together in the two cars.

"Ash aur Kamlesh date kar rahein hai kya?" Shubman asked me while driving.

"No bro, not yet." Abhay replied from the backseat.

"Looks like they are." Anushree giggled.

"Actually." Riya agreed and I chuckled along.

As we reached our home, I saw Ishan, Ashwati and Kamlesh getting off the car in the lawn. They must've reached right now.

Shubman took Anushree with him to his room whereas Ashwati and Kamlesh are in the guest room in Ishan's farmhouse.

Abhay, Riya, Ishan and I have occupied the living room.

"Today was so much fun." Ishan giggled.

"Such a coincidence." I chuckled.

"I'm glad it happened." He flashed a smiled and I reciprocated.

"Guys, lunch mein kya banau?" Riya asked us.

"Kuch bhi." Abhay shrugged his shoulders.

"I'll cook today." Ashwati smiled while coming downstairs along with Kamlesh.

"What a relief, I can take a nap now." Riya chuckled.

"Mujhe bhi neend aa rahi." I yawned.

"Chalo sone chalte hain." Riya giggled and we went to Abhay's room to sleep for a while.

Ashwati's viewpoint :

"Kitna soti hai yaar Riya." Abhay facepalmed himself.

"Kumbhkaran hai." I laughed, which made Kamlesh giggle as well.