Fall out of secrets 🌸

Abhishek's viewpoint :

"Abhay! Its Riya!" Samikhya screamed on seeing someone drown towards the deeper end of the pool.

"Oh no!" I reacted and started rushing towards her.

I quickly swam over and saw her pale body floating in the lower levels of the water body. I held her close in my arms and lifted both of us.

Why did she even move towards the deeper end of the pool when she doesn't know how to swim?!

"Is she okay?" Ishan asked me in concern.

"I don't know.." I panicked.

I can't feel her breath and it's really terrifying me. Please open your eyes Riya!

After taking her out of the pool, I quickly laid her down and started pressing both my hands on her chest as an emergency cpr.

"Please Riya." I pleaded almost on the verge of tears as she didn't show any response.

Ashwati had started crying by then and everybody had surrounded both of us.

I kept on trying the hand cpr but she didn't wake up. I've only one option left now.

"Abhay please do something." Ashwati cried.

I lifted Riya's head a little and held her nose between my fingers. Her lips look pale and chapped as if she's lifeless. I can't see her like this anymore! Its breaking my heart!

Next thing I knew was my lips settling on hers, trying to blow in some air. Maybe this mouth to mouth respiration will wake you up Riya.

I puffed in some more air in her mouth and shook her body again, hoping she'd open her eyes.

After a few seconds, Riya coughed out some water and opened her eyes partially.

"Tum theek ho??" I asked her instantly while holding her in my arms.

She weakly laid her head on my shoulder and coughed a little more before nodding.

She looks really weak and pale. She's surely not fine.

"Ash, please bring some warm clothes." I requested and she immediately did so.

I quickly covered up Riya in some warm clothes and rubbed her back in order to provide warmth to her.

"Abhay..." Riya whispered while loosely hanging her arms around my neck.

"Are you fine?" I asked her.

"Hmm. Thank you." She murmured and I sighed in relief.

Seeing her on the verge of dying, was killing me on the inside. I would've blamed myself my entire life if I couldn't save her today. She's so important to me.

"Thank God you're okay." Ashwati let out a few happy tears while caressing Riya's back.

By then Samikhya brought a towel and tied it around Riya's hair in order to dry it.

"Thank you Abhay." Riya weakly smiled at me.

"Shh, it's fine." I assured her and she smiled again.

After sometime Riya was breathing normally again and she looked better.

"I'll go change, tumlog dinner karo." Riya told us and went to the changing room but I waited for her to return.

"Abhay, let's eat." Ashwati called out for me.

"I'll join." I replied and she went along with Kamlesh.

After Riya was back, we had dinner together. I've realised that she's really very important to me and I can't dare to lose her at any cost.