Unrolling past 🌸

Shubman's viewpoint :

"Shubbbb, yeh kya hai???" Anushree asked me in a slurred voice.

"Chocolate." I answered her while she snatched it from my hand.

"She's totally drunk." Samikhya facepalmed herself while Anushree munched on the kitkat.

"And thisssss?" Anushree asked while falling onto the couch beside Abhay.

"Mera haath. Yeh bhi khaana hai kya? Chudail." Abhay blurted out.

"Abhay, chilla kyu rahe ho? Woh conscious nahi haina." Riya persuaded.

"Main sone ki koshish kar raha aur yeh pareshaan kar rahi." Abhay rolled his eyes and Anushree pouted.

"Relax, I'll take her to my room and make her sleep." I said and went to her.

"Nahiiiiiiiii mujhe tv dekhni haii! Bole chudiyaan, bole kangana...." Anushree sang along while watching the song on tv.

"Tv off karo yaar." I told Ishan and he switched it off.

"Mujhe dance karna hai." Anushree pouted as I picked her up.

"Kyu? Kisi ki shaadi hai kya?" Abhay laughed.

"Yessss." Anushree grinned.

"Kiski?" Kamlesh asked with a giggle.

"Abhay and Riya." Anushree clapped with a huge smile on her face.

"Omg." Ashwati laughed.

"Kaisi pagal hai yaar yeh." Abhay chuckled.

"Shubmannn." Anushree pouted again while flickering her eyes.

"Baby, let's go sleep." I caressed her hair and took her to my room.

I laid her down on the bed and covered her up in a blanket. As I was about to leave, she clutched onto my hand and held it softly.

"Don't leave me Shub." She mumbled with her eyes closed.

"I'll never." I assured her while caressing her forehead.

"I love you." She smiled.

A smile appeared on my lips on hearing those words from her. I didn't realise I missed her so much until I had her again.

We must be meant to be, that's why we crossed paths again. I got a chance to love her again, this time I'm never letting her go.

"Shub, Anushree so gayi?" Samikhya asked me as she entered my room and I nodded.

"That's good. I think she should stay tonight." She added.

"Haa, aise drunk state mein hostel jaana theek nahi." I replied.

"You really love her na." Samikhya smiled while watching me caress Anushree's back.

"More than anything else in the entire world." I smiled back.

"Awww." Samikhya reacted.

"Don't mind but I'm curious about it, why did you guys break up? Long distance or something?" She added curiously.

"No." I replied.

"Then?" She asked.

"I left her." I answered sadly.

"Why??" Samikhya reacted.

"You know, at one point of time I was tired of our relationship. I felt like I couldn't manage studies, cricket and her together. Anushree felt like a mere distraction to me so I started ignoring her calls, messages, and even her." I described and Samikhya frowned.