Dilemma 🌸

Kamlesh's viewpoint :

"We're on time thankfully!" Ashwati sighed in relief as we took our seats in the theatre.

"Yeah really." I agreed.

Some other movie trailers were being displayed on the screen before Aladdin began.

"Do you like Disney movies Kamlesh?" Ashwati questioned me.

"Why do you ask me all the questions with obvious answers?" I questioned back with a giggle.

"Fine, which is your favourite?" She asked with a slight laugh.

"Umm.. The Lion King I guess." I answered her.

"Ah Simba's so cute!" She admired dreamily.

"Nala zyada cute thi." I giggled.

"Boys will be boys." She facepalmed herself with a light chuckle and I giggled along.

Soon the movie started and we engrossed ourselves in watching it. Ashwati was really enjoying and that thrilled me from the inside. I'm glad I brought us here.

Everytime I'm with her, I feel something more than mere friendship between us. Maybe its just from my side, but I'm happy and grateful to like her. She's an amazing personality.

"Which one do you prefer?" I asked Ashwati while buying popcorn during the interval.

"Anything will do." She answered.

"Still, what's your pick?" I asked again.

"The regular one." She replied and I bought a bucket for us.

We then headed back to our seats and watched the rest of the movie while munching popcorn.

"It was amazing!" Ashwati exclaimed after the movie ended.

"I know right!" I replied enthusiastically.

"I had so much fun today, thank you Kamlesh." She thanked me.

"You don't have to thank me Ash." I smiled in response.

"You're really sweet." She praised me and my heart fluttered.

"So are you." I grinned and she slightly blushed in response.

"Its too late, ab mujhe wapas jaana chahiye." Ashwati mumbled.

"Okay I'll take you home." I replied.

"Its okay Kamlesh, I'll go by myself. Tum hostel jaane mein late ho jaaoge." She said in concern.

"I'm already late so there's no harm in accompanying you." I winked at her and she giggled slightly.

"Alright, let's go together." She agreed.

I booked a cab for us and dropped her at her farmhouse.

"I really enjoyed." Ashwati smiled at me as she off at her place.

"Me too." I reciprocated.

"Good night Kamlesh, bye." She greeted and I waved back before heading towards the hostel.

Today was so much fun!

Shubman's viewpoint :

"I'm sorry Sam." I apologised after Anushree and Ishan left.

Samikhya looks really disappointed on learning that I've been lying to her and I'm feeling so low. My intention wasn't to hurt her at all. In fact, I tried helping her by keeping the secret but it turned out to be a huge mess.