Phantasm of words 🌸

Abhishek's viewpoint :

"So how many balloons will we need for the game approximately?" Ashwati questioned Riya while sitting on the stairs beside us.

"Cake kitne pounds ka hoga?" Kamlesh questioned me.

"At five hundred." Riya spoke.

"What?!" Kamlesh reacted.

"Arey main balloons ki baat kar rahi hu." Riya facepalmed herself which made me laugh.

"I thought cake ki." Kamlesh giggled.

"Sab same colour ke honge ya different?" Ashwati questioned again.

"We can have two colours, one for boys and the other for girls." Riya suggested.

"So metallic black for boys and metallic gold for girls? Will it be fine?" Ashwati asked.

"Hmm perfect!" Riya exclaimed and Ashwati scribbled the details in the diary she's carrying.

I observed Riya's smile closely. It's so beautiful! I've seen her smile a million times and the beauty keeps intensifying. How is she so flawless?

"Hey we can have that as the outfit theme." Kamlesh suggested.

"The theme for the party is bollywood." Ashwati replied him.

"Woah!" I exclaimed.

"Tumlog ne kuch decide kiya hai kaunsa character recreate karoge performance ke liye?" Riya asked us.

"Raj, naam toh suna hi hoga." I winked at her and she giggled.

"Tujhe Babu Rao suit karega." Ashwati mocked at me.

"Aur tu Cocktail waali bewdi Veronica." I smirked back.

"Tumlog bhi na." Riya facepalmed herself.

Shubman's viewpoint :

"Shub, we can't have food or game booths so how about a picture booth?" Anushree questioned me while looking for some ideas on the internet.

"How about a kissing booth?" I suggested.

"Are you crazy?" She questioned me with a giggle.

"I am." I laughed.

"Typical Shubman Gill." She giggled back.

"Anyway, tum dance mein part le rahi ho?" I questioned her.

"Dance? No." She answered.

"You should. Aur main kaunsa Bollywood character impersonate karu?" I asked her.

"Bandia from Chup chup ke." She laughed.

"Not funny." I pouted.

"I was joking." She giggled and squeezed both my cheeks.

"Shub babe." I heard Samikhya's voice and her footsteps approaching us.

Anushree quickly let go of my cheeks and turned back to scribbling something on a piece of paper.

"Hi babe." I smiled at her.

"Can you help me baby?" She questioned and held my hand.

"But-" I was cut off by her saying "Please."

I didn't say anything further and got up immediately. I looked at Anushree and she didn't lift her head so I walked along with Samikhya.

As much as I don't want her to, Anushree will slowly get used to Samikhya being my girlfriend. We can't help the way we feel for each other but we can curb them I guess.