Movie making 🌸

Anushree's viewpoint :

"I don't understand Riya. Why is she acting like this all of a sudden? Poor Abhay." Shubman shook his head while I took my belongings out of my locker.

On hearing yesterday's incident, I'm totally stunned. I could've never imagined Riya to turn out so furious when I first saw her. She always seems so calm and poised, I wonder what's gotten into her.

"She's still with him." Ishan shook his head while joining us.

Since the squad broke into bits, he's been hanging out with Shubman and me.

"We need to do something, I can't see Abhay like that." Shubman sighed while looking at Abhay, who's almost looking lifeless now.

Ashwati and Kamlesh are with him, trying to cheer him up, but he's looking way too depressed.

On the other hand, since the time Samikhya's single again for the college people, boys just wouldn't stop going after her, surrounding her and making her feel uncomfortable. With having no one by her side to protect her, she's facing a lot of problems too.

"Same bro, but karein kya?" Ishan sighed along as we walked to our class.

Ashwati and Kamlesh took a seat together, whereas Ishan went Abhay. Riya is with Sharad again and looks quite happy.

"Let's go there." Shubman held my hand and took me to one of the benches.

As soon as Samikhya entered the class, a whole lot of boys surrounded her to sit with her. Every boy is trying to impress her so that she dates them.

"She chose the nerd, I knew it." Shubman slightly giggled as Samikhya went and took the first bench.

The guy sitting next to her doesn't seem interested in her at all, that's a relief.

Meanwhile, my gaze fell upon a girl, who was continuously look at Riya and Sharad with grief in her eyes.

Sharad's expressions also made me feel that he was enjoying that, as is he wanted the girl to notice this. Who is she?

"Shubman." I shook his hand a little.

"Hmm?" He responded.

"Who's that girl?" I asked him while directing my gaze towards her.

"She's Sharad's ex I guess." He answered.

"Ex? Shit, he's using Riya to get her back!" I whispered in frustration.

"Anu, calm down. We know that." Shubman replied while placing his hand on mine and tried relaxing me.

"She'll end up getting hurt, please do something." I requested him.

"Don't worry, Abhay will save her." He assured me, which calmed me down to some extent.

Right after, our professor entered the class and we all greeted him.

"Sorry about the delay students, I had some stuff to get ready for you all." He smiled while placing some papers on the podium desk.

"I just hope it's not a project." Shubman prayed.

"And this time, I've a really interesting project for our students." The professor excitedly announced and all the students groaned, Shubman being the most disappointed.

He then called out for Ashwati and asked her to announce the names for us to get assembled in groups.

"Samikhya, Abhishek, Kamlesh, ...... and me, in the next group." She announced and they got assembled accordingly.