Chapter 1

Neha

"Neha yaar go get dressed. The boys will be coming anytime." Virat says while throwing a pillow at my face. 

"How dare you?" I reply and throw another pillow at him. That's when the pillow fight started for the third time this week. 

"Stop it you two" Anushka scolded us and we hung our heads down. 

"At least once in your life act like adults, Neha get up go get dressed." I groaned and Virat started laughing.

"What are you laughing for? Even you have to go get dressed, come on now! Off you go," she scolded Virat and I cackles before walking into my room.

I wore a blue-knee length denim dress with a V-neck. I made a ponytail out of my hair and walked outside my room. 

"Anushka, why do you make me wear these dresses yaar?" I whined. 

"Because you look beautiful" she said pulling my cheeks. I huffed and went to help her set up the table. Virat walked out of his room wearing a blue shirt with jeans, just then the doorbell rang. 

"I'll get it guys" Virat says.

The entire men's ICT is here. I have met with most of the seniors like Mahi bhai but I am also best friend's with Hardik Pandya. 

"Hey!" Hardik said and engulfed me in a hug and that's when I saw him: Rahul, like the KL Rahul. He looks like a freaking Greek God. By the angel! He looks even hotter in reality. Fuck!

We had an amazing time the whole night, me and Rahul actually became good friends and when we were leaving he told me that his car broke down and I offered to drop him, "I'll drop you. Where do you stay?"

"I stay like half a mile ahead from here."

"Cool. Even me, let's go."

We spoke about cricket and Virat and every little thing we could till we reached his house. I also realized that I was now crushing on the KL Rahul. When I reached home I got a little notification from Instagram. KL Rahul started following you. A smile creeped up on my face.

Hey. I texted him and waited for his reply.
Hey, wassup?

Nothing much. Just going to bed.
I quickly text him back.

Listen btw, me and my friends were thinking to go clubbing, you wanna join us?
I think about his offer, maybe I should go also I'll get to know him better.

When are you guys going and who all are there?
I text him and secretly pray that Virat is not there.

Friday night and it's just me, Hardik, Rishab and Manish. You should totally come with us and don't worry we wont tell Virat anything.

I laugh reading his text and quickly type my answer.

Yeah sure I'll definitely join you guys.

Great. He replies quickly.

I mean I am 24 and going to be 25 soon so why not go clubbing? It will give me a chance to know Rahul better. I am really happy that tomorrow is friday night. Can't wait for it!