Chapter 6

Neha

I was sleeping, while dreaming about me winning the world cup when my phone started ringing. "Ugh! Who's disturbing my sleep now?" I mutter and pick up the call. "Hello?" I whisper sleepily.
"Kya yaar Neha, kaha hein tu?"
"Gharpe hu yaar KL." I yawn.
"From the past half an hour I've been ringing your bell, can't you open it atleast."
"Oh fuck! I'm so sorry."
"Open the door yaar."
"Haa haa." I cut the call and open the door. "Were you sleeping Neha?" He questions me and I nod while making coffee."Its bloody 2 pm, itna kon sauta hein re?"
"Arrey KL chill, I was busy studying and reading last night. Samjha?"
"Why were you studying and reading instead of sleeping?" He questions me. I take a sip of my coffe and answer him "See I have an undying love for novels and history. So last night I was busy reading a novel and studying the Greek mythology." He just shakes his head. "Anyways, I got some take out for us."
"What'd you get?" I asked smirking
"Your favourite Macdonalds." He says with a huge grin on his face.
"Aww, I love you for doing that." He laughs.

"What are you doing tonight?" I ask him while eating my Mcchicken. "Nothing much, why?"
"Arrey, my best friend Asfiya is throwing a party, so she wants me to come over with three of my friends."
"Why is she throwing a party?"
"Just like that. So will you come?"
"Yeah, yeah sure. Who are the other two people that you're thinking of taking to the party?"
"I was thinking about Rishabh and Manish."
"Hmm, okay cool, wait why not Harry?"
"Well, he's already got an invitation to the party from Asfiya."
"How?"
"Well, me and Hardik have been friends from a long time and now he's great friends with my gang, they love him a lot."
"Ohh, cool I didn't know about this. I'll text Rishabh and Manish and ask them if they wanna join us."

Okay great they're free and they'll be joining us." He says.
"Neha they're asking about address and time?"
"Tell them to come here at 7 we'll all leave together."
"Cool."

***

"KL, how do I look?" I ask him as he comes out changing."Oh my God!" I say and we both let out a laugh. Look at the coincidence! We both are wearing blue jeans with a plain white tshirt and a denim jacket along with white sneakers. My hair is tied into a loose ponytail "Shall we?" He asks holding out his hand to me and I interlace my hand with his and say "We shall." We reach downstairs to see Rishabh and Manish waiting for us. "Guys, get in." He says and they get in. He opens the door for me and I grin widely at him and we all leave together.

***

We walk inside Asfiya's villa to see EDM playing and people dancing. God! I don't even know half of them. "Hey!" Hardik says and engulfs me in a hug. Then the four of them do a man hug. "Heyya badass!" Someone yells and I see Asfiya taking me in for a bear hug. "Aww, I missed you." She says and I say "I missed you too girl."
So Asfiya, as I promised I got you three of my friends. This is Manish, that is Rishabh and this guy here is KL."
"I am a huge fan of you guys. Nice to meet you all." She says and does a handshake with them." So, what's the plan for tonight?" I ask popping up my eyebrow. "Just the same usual stuff we do everytime." She said and winked. "Yayy!" Me and Hardik yelled. "Follow me." She says and KL elbows me "Kya?" I ask him. "What did she mean by the same usual stuff? What are we gonna do?"
"Chill KL, itna tension nahi leneka re."
"But what are we going to do?"
"Okay, see we'll be dancing, playing Truth or Dare and Beer Pong. That's all."
"Okay"
"Nehaaaaa" someone yelled and hugged me tight. "I missed you so much yaar." Brice whispered into my ears "I missed you too Brice." I whisper back and we finally pull apart to see a very angry KL glaring at me. "Ohh! I almost forgot. KL this is my best friend Brice and Brice this is KL." They did a handshake and I could tell KL was already jealous. Damn! He looked so hot when he was jealous! "Chale?" I ask KL and he just nods. Someone's jealous. When Brice walks away I quickly push KL against the wall and grab his face and our lips crash together. It was a short and passionate kiss, his lips were tasting just like the Kitkat we ate before coming here. We pull due to breathlessness. "I want you to know KL Rahul that I am your's and only your's so don't get jealous."
"Who said I was jealous?" He says and I laugh as we enter Asfiya's room.

"Who's going first?" Asfiya asked and I said "Me. Okay, Hardik truth or dare?"
"Truth." Everyone groaned.
"Who's that?" Rahul asked me pointing  towardsa girl."See the one beside Brice is his girlfriend Rachael and the one beside Rachael is my other friend Daniel and the girl next to her is Monica."
"Did you ever fall for Neha?" Monica asked Hardik and I choked on my beer. "No-no I have never felt anything besides friendship for her. Neha, truth or dare?"
"Dare"
"I dare you to kiss the person who you love." Asfiya tells me and I get up grabbing KL's face and kissing him passionately. He was caught off guard because of my actions."There you go done, KL truth or dare?" I ask him.
"Truth"
"Why were you spotted outside your ex's house last nigh?"

To be continued...