Chapter 32

NEHA

According to Hardik, I was all set for visiting my to be in laws. Now I know why KL was freaking out that bad when he was going to meet my folks. I wasn't that scared because I had Bhavna there to help me and what else could possibly go wrong?

"Earth to Neha."

"Yeah, yeah, KL what happened?"

"Don't stress out too much, they are going to love you." KL side hugged me.

"I hope you're right."

"Always."

***

After a really long flight we finally reached Bangalore. The cool wind sending goosebumps down my spine. We got into a cab and took off to his house. KL must have realised that I was tensed.

"Neha," he called out.

"Yeah?"

"Chill out bae. Remember to breathe. Okay?"

"Okay."

***

"Rahul!" His parents came and hugged him while Bhavna hugged me.

"Neha, I missed you." She whispers, "I missed you too, hun," I whisper back. Rahul comes and puts his hands around my waist.

"Meet Neha, my beautiful fiancé and your to be future daughter in law."

"We have been dying to meet you. His taste in girls, has definitely improved." His mom tells me and I laugh.

"Maa!" Rahul whined and we all laughed.

"You guys should go freshen up and then you'll can join us." His dad tells us.

We go to his room and get settled.
"KL, guess what?" Bhavna asks him.

"Kya? Tera boyfriend hein?" She glares at him.

"Nahi takle, your friends have called you over to their palce tonight along with Neha and I."

"Why did they call you?" He questions her with his hands on his waist.

"Because I told them that my bhabhi wouldn't come if I didn't go."

"You're one rotten liar." He states.

"You're one asshole." She says.

"Guys language!" I yell at them and then suddenly realisation hits me.

"KL we didn't set a wedding date yet."

"My cute fiancée, ket me start by reminding you that we are hindu and that your cathecism sude is so strong that no one is never going to believe the fact that you're a hindu."

"Don't blame me I was brought up in LA." We all laugh.

"Guys we're going a bit off topic here. So be ready at six thirty in the evening and we'll leave by seven, alright?"

"Okay cool." Bhavma walks out of our room.

"Hey, you don't have to do this if you don't want to." KL says pulling me closer to him.

"I want to do this KL, for you."

"Just a quick advice a lot of my friends are flirts."

"I think I know how to handle flirts." We laugh at this.

"Rahul, Neha, come down for lunch!" Bhavna yells.

"Coming!" Rahul yells back and we walk down our hands interlaced together.