Chapter 5

Neha

I was sitting cross legged on my bed reading The Da Vinci Code when I heard my door squeak open. I quickly grabbed my pepper spray and put it in my pocket and hid underneath the bed. All I could see was a tall guy with black tee and jeans facing towards the window so I couldn't really see his face and this was the moment I decided to attack him. I grabbed his wrist and flipped him over my shoulder and banged him against the bed and that's when I saw him. Holy crap! I just judo flipped my boyfriend!

"Oh my God! KL I am so so sorry I didn't know it was you. Are you hurt?"I said with a high pitched voice.
"Fuck yaar Neha! My back hurts so bad." He winces.
"Shit, shit, shit, I am so so damn sorry I'll get you an ice pack. Please don't break up with me." I say and run out of the room to grab an ice pack. When I enter my room I see KL laughing and my face turns red with anger. "I cant believe you actually fell for that." He says and laughs out loud holding his stomach.
"You sick freak! I hate you. Here I was actually worried about you and you're cackling like a witch. Like bro, seriously what the fuck?" I yell and smash him with a pillow. "Okay, okay sorry na Neha please. Pretty please."
"Apology accepted."

"Why did you judo flip me though? Am I going to be judo flipped every time I come by your house? If yes, then I ain't coming." He said and burst out laughing. I just glared at him.
"How did you manage to get inside my house, by the way? I didn't give you a spare key."
"But you did give your best friend now, didn't you? We got take out and thought we three could have fun but here my girlfriend ended up judo flipping me."
"I am sorry for judo flipping you and I won't fo it next time, it was a spur of the moment thing and where is Harry by the way?"
"Well he got a call so he handed me the keys and told me to go, he'll be coming soon. Now that I know my girlfriend can judo flip me I don't know if I should be afraid of her or be proud of the fact that she's amazing at self defence?"
"Oh, do shut up KL."
"Oh yeah really? And did I just hear you call me bro? Is that what I am to you?" He joked.
I rolled my eyes at him.

"Hey Neha" Hardik said entering my bedroom.
"How did you come in?" I ask him.
"Well, darwazaa khulla tha" he said and we both start laughing while KL gives us a look.
"You guys are gross." KL says and we burst out laughing again.
I take the take out from Hardik's hand and start putting it onto some plates.
"So, KL since we're in a relationship now I think we should come up with a contract." I say and bite my Mcchicken.
"Contract? Like seriously? Which relationship has a contract?"
"LJ and Peter's"
"Who are they?"
Me and Hardik let out a gasp.
"Bhai tune To all the boys I've loved before nahi dekhi?"
"Nope"
"Let that be the first thing we put on the contract then." I say and Hardik nods his head in agreement.

"Okay watching the movie is the first thing after that the second rule is that my brother can not know that we're together. Ever since the Koffee with Karan he's not really you people ka biggest fan." I said pointing towards the two of them with my pen.

"So you're saying that we can't be seen together? Like Noah and Elle?" He asks looking hurt by my words.
"Who Noah and Elle?" Me and Hardik ask together.
"Come on you guys. You'll didn't watch The Kissing Booth?" He asks us and we just shake our heads. "Put that on the contract now we have to watch it and are you really serious about us not being seen together?" He asks me again
"No, no it's not that. Look we can't be spotted by the paparazzi because once the paparazzi sees us together then Virat will find out and he'll go bonkers. Also if at any event Virat is present he cannot find out about us."
"So no one can know about us. How the hell are we going to date then? How long do we have to do this?"
"Look I know it's difficult but till I find out a way to tell Virat about this we have to keep it a secret. Please KL."I beg him and give him puppy eyes.
"Bhai she has a point. For sometime you keep it a secret na, then afterwards Neha bolegi Virat ko. Bolegi na Neha?" Hardik says trying to persuade KL.
"Haa haa Hardik." I say quickly.
"Okay fine we'll do this." He says and I quickly hug him and peck his cheek.
"Thank you so much for doing this KL." He gives me a smile and says
"Anything for my girlfriend."

"So any other rule you would like to add in the contract." He thinks for a while and then answers "You have to be with me for IPL. So you have to tell Virat about this before IPL starts." I think about this for a moment. IPL is three months away and I think by that time I'll be 25 as well so on my birthday if I ask him about this, he definitely wont be able to say NO and that is the only reason I say "Sure. Anything else you wanna add?"
"Yeah. You'll come with me to team parties and I know that you're thinking about Virat being there but trust me you'll only have to come to the parties where he isn't present and another thing every Friday night is our movie night."
"Kk. Cool but please make sure that your teammates don't tell Cheeku about this."

"Itna tension nahi leneka re." Hardik says looking at my tensed face. I just nod. "Tomorrow is our movie night which movie should we watch?" KL says.
"I have a system for that as well. One Friday you'll get to pick a movie and the next Friday I'll get to pick a movie."
"Who'll pick first?"
"We'll do the toss tomorrow and see." I reply with a smirk."So now KL you can sign on this our contract is ready." He takes the pen from me and signs then I sign it. The contract is now official.

Authors Note
I thank all of you for the amazing 100 views. Thank you for loving this story so much. I'll keep updating. Love you guys! And dont forget to vote and comment down below. Your votes and comments make my day!

You belong with me...On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara