Chapter 2

Neha

Damn! I don't have anything to wear. What the hell am I going to do? I start pacing back and forth when suddenly my phone started ringing. It's Harmanpreet Kaur. "Hello ma'am"
"Arrey Neha, I told you so many times, dont call me ma'am, call me di, anyways I called to tell you that we are having our next T20 series from next Saturday against New Zealand and we are leaving on Wednesday. You're in the playing 11."
"Thank you so so much di. It really means a lot to me"

She gave me a few more details about the match and cut the call. I was super excited and immediately texted Virat and Hardik. Finally, I found something to wear. It's a black knee length dress with a silver belt and white sneakers. I quickly got ready as it was soon going to be 7:30 pm and KL was going to come pick me up.

The clock struck 7:30 and sure enough KL came right at time to pick me up. On the way to the bar we spoke about a lot of series and movies. I always have fun with him.

***

We all greet each other and have fun while dancing. After a lot of dancing I just couldn't spot KL and Harry took me off to the bar.
"Yaar, Harry I wanna tell you something" I say
"Bol na re"
" I am crushing on KL"
"Wait, what? Apna KL?"
"Yeah" I mutter
"Go ahead and tell him then"
"Are you crazy?"

"Accha listen take drink this" he says offering me a shot.
"What is this?"
"Vodka shots. Drink it in one go"
"I like cherry vodka better Hardik"
I chug the first shot down, it's not that bad, I guess. I end up drinking another 3 shots and so does Harry.

"Jaa abb, propose kar KL ko" I nod and walk off. I cant see him anywhere and that's when I get an idea. I climb up on the stage and snatch the microphone from the DJ's hands and loudly yell.
"KL Rahul wherever you are I hope you're listening to this. I really really like you and baby, you're my fire. Will you make me your girlfriend KL?" I then black out.

***

Fuck! I shouldn't have got drunk with Hardik. Just great now I have a hangover. Where the hell am I in the first place? Damn! This sun is definitely going to burn my eyes. Looking at the photos and trophies I guess I am at KL's. I switch on my phone and see so many notifications. What's going on? People are talking about some viral video. I click on play and instantly regret it. The video is of me proposing to KL last night at the bar. Fuck yaar!

I can hear KL, he's talking to someone on a call, but I just can't hear him clearly just then the door swings open and Simba comes in. "Hii cutie" I say and pet him as he sits beside me. Now, I can clearly hear what KL is talking about.
"Yeah man, she was sizzling last night. I wish she'd have proposed me when she'd be sober. It'd be great. Hmm, yeah I know I can propose to her as well but I have no clue if she likea me but I surely li-" just then Simba starts barking at me so that I have his attention.
"Listen I'll call you back later" he says and cuts the call.

"Hey. How you feeling?" He asks walking in the rook with 2 coffee mugs. He hands me one while I reply "Hungover"
" I am surprised that Simba didn't bite you, he has this habit of biting new people" he says and I chuckle.
"So anyways I was wondering what you're doing tomorrow night? I was wondering if we could you know go out." He says while scratching his neck.
"Is it a date?"
"Yeah it's a date" he replies grinning.
"Sure I would love to. So where are we going?" I ask him with a smirk.
"Well I have a place in my mind but let's just say that it's going to be a surprise for you. By the way, my car is still in the garage, could you maybe pick me up?"
"Yeah sure. Cool anyways I think I should get going I have some work to be done. What time tomorrow by the way?"
"I'll text you. Bye and drive safe."
"Bye"

Oh my God! KL just asked me out on a date. Yay! I have to tell Hardik everything.