Chapter 15

Neha

I was up at midnight reading The Da Vinci Code when my main door opened and Hardik, Virat, Anushka, Manish, Rishabh walked in and loudly yelled "Happy Birthday Neha!"
"Thanks a lot you guys."
I did the cake cutting as they sang Happy Birthday for me. After giving everyone some cake Hardik yelled "Gift time!" And I laughed at his enthusiasm.
"Pehela mera, pehele mera!" He whined like a kid
"Haa haa Hardik, pehele tera hi kholungi mein. But you already got me one the other day."
"Doesn't matter, just open it."
I couldn't believe the gift that I had received from him, I was awestruck. He had gotten me a Kindle. "Oh my god! Hardik that's amazing! I love it." I sude hugged him and he gave me his signature smirk. After that I opened the gift which Manish and Rishabh got me. Manish gifted me a beautiful black watch with silver lining and Rishabh got me The Hunger Games series which by the way was an amazing gift.

I opened Anushka's gift next, she got me a beautiful Tiffany's bracelet which had diamonds embedded on it. It was beautiful.
"Ayy, Virat tu kya laya teri behen ke liye?" Just then the door bell rings and Virat says "Aa gaya mera gift." Hardik gets up to open the door and KL walks in grinning from ear to ear with a beautiful bouquet of white lillies. I stare at KL first and then at Virat.

"I shouldn't have told you to break up with him. He's the first guy I have seen you so happy with ever since Luke. Abb kyu ruki hein? Jaa na uske paas." I get up from the couch and run to him and sure enough he catches me in his arms. I missed this. The way I felt in his arms. Safe. Protected. Loved. Call me crazy if you want, because it's been a week since we broke up, but sure enough I missed him terribly! I look up and crash my lips with his. I don't care if everyone is watching us kiss. His lips are smooth against mine and his mouth tastes like strawberries. We immediately pull apart when Virat fake coughs and we both blush.

"Virat this was the best gift I could get on my birthday. Thanks for giving us a chance." I hug him.
"Neha tu toh hamesha se hi PDA queen thi hi par tune isse bhi badal diya yaar. Iss bande ne aaj tak PDA nahi kiya hein. He's shy you know."
"Hey! No calling my boyfriend shy."
"Accha beta abb boyfriend ki side legi? Teko mein gharpe dekhta hu. Aur KL teko bhi ye Tris Prior hi milli kya?"
"Mein kuch samjha nahi?" KL says.
"Ye pakka tera hi boyfriend hein na Neha?" Virat asks me and I nod.
"Mere bolne ka matlab ye tha Rahul ki, teko aisi khatarnak aurat hi milli kya?" I glare at Virat.
"Haa, kya kar sakte hein abb?"
"KL you know right that I have a lot of options and yet here I am with you. Just wanted to let you know that I might wanna reconsider dating you." He interlaces his fingers with mine.
"Teko lagata hein that I'll even allow someone else to take you? I'll kill him." He says seriously and we all laugh.

The doorbell rings again and this time it's Asfiya who's come in along with the whole gang.
"Hey! Happy Birthday Nehu!"
"Thank you so so much Asfiya."
"We all chipped in and got you your birthday gift."
"What is it?"
"Open the box."
"You've got to be kidding me. "You'll actually got me a new cricket kit. I love you guys, thank you so so much."

After a while, almost everyone leaves and Virat, Harry, Anushka and KL are the inly ones waiting.
"Chal then, let's get going, Anu, Harry chalo."
"Chalo, chalo." Hardik says and gets up from the couch yawning.
"Neha, just because I am allowing KL to stay the night with you doesn't mean that I have any rush of becoming an uncle. Use protection." Me and KL both blush at this.
"I am wondering when I'll get to become an aunt." I say tapping my chin with my index finger. Virat and Anushka turn red. While me, Harry and KL stifle a laugh.
"Haa haa, goodnight, chalo re dono." Virat says and they leave.

"Neha, sun na."
"Haa bol?"
"I was thinking about making our relationship official."
"What's the rush?"
"There are a lot of people trying to flirt with me and I am sick of telling them that I am not interested and also because I want everyone to know you're mine."
"Okay cool. Even I'll post one then."

He posts a picture of us of the day I proposed to him. My hair all messy and sweaty in the Indian Jersey, hugging KL, while he smiled and hugged me back. I like that photo. He put up a caption which said 'Happiest Birthday love!' It was the best caption. I then took to Instagram and put up a picture which was clicked today by Hardik. He had his arm around my waist in the picture as we both smiled. I liked my caption. 'The Noah Flynn to my Elle Evans. Love you loads!'

My birthday couldn't have begun any better!

My birthday turned to be even better when I could cuddle with my boyfriend and that is just what I did on my birthday. Watching cheesy romantic comedy movies with your boyfriend and ordering food. How could this be any better?!

***
AsfiyaSayyad I hope you like your character.
Don't forget to Vote and Comment down below. Your comments make me smile for days!
Love you'll!!!